From a top-rated pregnancy and parenting brand, BabyCenter’s pregnancy and baby tracker app guides you through pregnancy and parenting with daily updates and week-by-week baby development information.
Enter your baby's due date (or find it using our Pregnancy Due Date Calculator) to customize our pregnancy tracker and get updates timed to your week of pregnancy. State-of-the-art photos and 3-D videos track your baby’s development. And get answers to your pregnancy questions with thousands of medically reviewed articles.
BabyCenter’s free pregnancy and baby app also supports you after your baby’s arrival with daily parenting updates, tools like the Baby Growth Tracker, and baby sleep and feeding guides.
All health information is written by experts and reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board. These doctors and other professionals ensure that our pregnancy and parenting information is thorough and accurate. This content is for informational purposes only and should not replace professional medical advice. Consult with a physician or other health care professional if you have any concerns or questions about your health.
• Learn about your baby’s growth during pregnancy with our 3-D fetal development videos
• Get helpful tips about dealing with common pregnancy symptoms
• Enjoy pregnancy workouts and nutrition advice tailored to your trimester
• Use our new Pregnancy Calendar to track appointments and symptoms
• Find the best pregnancy and baby products recommended by parents and editors
• Choose a name for your baby with our Baby Names Finder
• Get organized with our comprehensive Baby Registry Checklist
• Take BabyCenter’s online birth class so you’re prepared for labor and delivery
• Discover fun baby shower games
• Get ready for the big day with our printable hospital bag checklist and birth plan.
• Use our Baby Growth Tracker to chart your baby’s progress
• Follow along with your baby’s big milestones
• Get ideas for fun baby games and activities to boost your child’s development
• Sing your little one to sleep with our lullabies for babies
• Solve feeding problems with our breastfeeding and formula-feeding tips
Starting a Family
• Track fertility with our Ovulation Calculator
• Get tips on how to get pregnant
• Learn which prenatal vitamins experts recommend
• Spot the early signs of pregnancy
• Take comfort in this supportive space and connect with parents and parents-to-be during your pregnancy journey
• Join your Birth Club to meet people with due dates in the same month
• Ask questions, read stories, and share your pregnancy and parenting experiences
• Ovulation Calculator: Predict your fertile window while TTC
• Pregnancy Due Date Calculator: Calculate your baby’s due date
• Bumpie Album: Keep track of your changing bump during pregnancy
• Registry Builder: Research your favorite pregnancy and baby products
• Baby Name Generator: Choose the perfect baby name
• Baby Kick Tracker: Count your baby’s kicks during pregnancy
• Birth Plan Template: Document your preferences for your birth experience
• Contraction Timer: Track contractions during late pregnancy and labor
An Award-Winning Experience
BabyCenter is proud to be recognized by leading organizations for its excellence in delivering expert content and top-of-the-line experiences to the parents who visit our site and use our pregnancy and baby tracker app. https://www.babycenter.com/awards
Do not sell my info: https://www.babycenter.com/0_notice-to-california-consumers_40006872.bc
We value you as a part of the BabyCenter community and would love to hear from you. Please tell us what’s on your mind:
© 2011–2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. All rights reserved.
This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter’s app. Please leave us a review or send any app feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. I love how it has the birth club feature where you can ask questions/advice and hear all different answers from other mamas that are in the same time frame as you or even some that are further along or just more experienced moms(: it always helps relieve anxiety when I have questions and get answers from other moms that are going through the same things or know what you’re dealing with. I love how you can scroll through others post and answer questions you may know the answers to or the best advice you could give. The app all around is great! Cute features, keeps track of how many days/weeks are left, shows how your belly may look at your stage and tells you a bunch of little facts about what baby can do now or what’s happening with baby inside the womb 😊 gives you the estimate of how long baby is and the weight of the baby based off how far along you are. I can go and explain about every feature they have but this is one of the best baby tracking apps I’ve used! I have another 4 different apps also installed just to see different features or animations of baby (: but this is my favorite app especially because the Birth club feature! This is a must have app for pregnancy! Won’t regret it 😊
Developer Response ,
Thanks again for your positive review! We’d like to quote your review for promotional purposes, and we need your permission. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know if we can quote your review!
Not correct and keeping track of date and more very disappointed with the app
I just downloaded this app to track size and the right days and weeks so can keep close eye on how far I am to my due date of March 26, 2021 as of yesterday aug 4, 2020 I was 6 weeks and 4 days I got on it today to see if it is calculating correctly and yet it still had aug 4th when today is aug 5th and so I tried to refresh it wouldn’t then I went to feedback and settings and back to home page it did end changing the date to correct date which is aug 5th but still states I’m 6 weeks and 4 days when the correct number of weeks and days for aug 5th would be 6 weeks and 5 days not 4 days for that was yesterday I know I went to my doctor yesterday so it should refresh every day and state correct date as well as correct week and day of how far along I are if nothing gets done about this I’ll recommend others to use an different app and not this one for it lacks right information and doesn’t refresh like should or when move page up to refresh and I will delete and find an better working app that is correct and works great and does refresh and has correct date and right weeks and days as well as days left til due date too for that effects things like baby weight size growth information and etc if isn’t correct on weeks days nor the right date and doesn’t refresh and lacks on the app and it is very important for people expecting to know the correct things
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for your review. I’m so sorry you’re not happy with our latest app update! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you further.
I’ve had a lot of apps I recommend this to everybody that comes to my job and buy pregnancy test this app has never lied to me lol thank you I’m 9weeks 🤪 So I am now 32 weeks it’s a girl and the feelin is still the same I overly love this app I’ve been chatting with some other mommies about names and giving helpful tips or just simply reading and learning new things! Great app! Sooooooo I’m 39 weeks Xyla Reign is still inside me baking lol she’s been great very active and this app has been great as well helping me from names to her kicks to symptoms and monthly side effects mi baby bump etc app is great I love it still no complaints !! Sooooo XYla is 7weeks I can’t wait to read her 8week Milestone on the 15th of August this app tells everything it helps you out a lot teach you or just reminding you things about a infant/newborn She’s 3months & 2weeks y’all she’s a true gemini this app is still amazing teaching me new things and reminding me of things being that I do have a 13year old gemini daughter ! I don’t really use the app as much as I did while I was pregnant but it’s still a great app very useful I need it on my phone lol
Well yalllll Xyla is a wild one 7months old and free lol I’m still using this app I still love it and it’s still highly recommend
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Everyday Health, Inc.
- 202.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010–2022 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.