An all encompassing app that was designed to inform, educate, and organize those experiencing the joys of being pregnant. Included in the app:
• A week-by-week baby growth summary, including information on Your Baby and Your Body
• Appointment & Medication Calendar, with common meds and appointments available for selection
• A tools section, featuring a kick counter, contraction timer, weight tracker, blood pressure tracker, fetal heart tracker, baby basics, and a birthing bag
• A glossary of over 100 terms
• Due date calculator,
• Popular baby names
• and more!
Pregnancy View, which is part of the Fertility Council network of apps designed specifically for women, gives you the option to register free. Once you register in any Fertility Council app or web site, your username and password will work on any of them. In addition, once you are logged in, key data points are shared across all apps so you only need to enter them once. For more information download the app or visit FertilityCouncil.com.
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Please visit us online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Here's what's new in this update:
• Read blogs by women like you who have insight on topics about pregnancy. From tips and the latest research to candid accounts of being pregnant and parenthood, the bloggers are relatable and interesting.
• Minor bug fixes
You have access to Wibloo, a unique shopping experience featuring specialty products made for pregnancy. These hand crafted and often one of a kind items are made by women, for women.
Pregnancy View will never prompt you for a review. We value your time too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thanks in advance!
Keep that feedback coming to email@example.com .
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app to see if it was any better than the one I've been using (ovia pregnancy) and deleted it within a few minutes. Compared to the other apps this one isn't very informative, and when you start the app you can't just enter your due date, it has options for LMP or insemination dates but not an already known due date. Due dates are easier to remember than LMP.
Fun and useful
I love being able to see what is new with my baby each week. The weekly fruit / veggie comparisons are great. My family and friends are always asking what fruit she is this week. I've been able to track all of my pregnancy info in one app and weekly updates seem really spot on.
The graphics are wonderful! Such an easy way to track the growth of my baby in an easy to understand way!
The developer, Fertility Council, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fertility Council, LLC
- 56.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Fertility Council, LLC