Build an incredible prehistoric theme park and become an amusement tycoon of the Stone Age! Take up the call of the primeval past and enter the world of crazy prehistoric rides, attractions and roller coasters! Turn a boring caveman’s life into a wonderful never-ending holiday!
Note: The game requires iPhone 4S/ iPod Touch 5/ iPad 2/ iPad mini or above.
* You can choose from more than 60 mind boggling attractions and rides: giant wooden swings, trampolines made from mammoth hide, giddy merry-go-rounds, stone slides, extreme roller coasters, water rapids and even dinomotors powered by real huge dinosaurs to make all these rides run!
* Decorate your theme park with exotic trees, unique flowers, pagan totems and stone temples.
* Build snack bars, drinking fountains, balloon stands and restrooms around the park to meet your customers' needs.
* Build cozy rest areas and place benches around for your visitors to feel comfortable in your wonderful park.
* Offer your guests a fruit cocktail, cook them a great kabob and treat them with the first ice cream ever created.
* Hire workers. They will keep your park running and take care of visitors when you are not in the game.
* Play with your friends and share your achievements! Compete with them to build the best amusement park!
Build the biggest and craziest prehistoric theme park ever! The prehistoric world is waiting for you! PLAY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Please note that the game requires internet connection.
Now the game is compatible with iOS 11
Unnecessary texts removed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely love this game
I’ve loved this classic game ever since I used to play it yeeeeaaars ago (about 7-8 years ago to be exact!) on my old phone...was so happy to find it available on the App Store. This is a very well made game. I love all the little details put into each ride. I love zooming in and just watching the people go around on rides and buy things. I actually got pretty far in the game (level 30 something) without having to use TapJoy for gold, but I recently started doing a few tapjoy downloads and that’s opened up a whole new world of stuff and I’ve been buying some of the rides and stores that require gold stars. Lots of fun to play. Next time I get an iTunes gift card I will definitely be spending some money on this game...the developers deserve it they’ve done such a good job!
TapJoy hurts this app
There is a very large "but" in this review, so I'll put it first.
The game relies on TapJoy for the user to obtain the free gold needed to play the game. TapJoy modified their app (they got rid of the filters) so that it now takes much longer to use. The "free" ads are usually found only after individually loading and scrolling through about 20-25 pages. This made it take too much time to play the game. TapJoy used to let you select only the free or video ads, but now you must scroll through all of them. I am deleting the game because it now takes much too long to make simple progress.
The only reason I'm giving as many as two stars is that it is a good game. It is crippled by the current version of TapJoy.
This is basically a build-a-city game, but instead of city buildings, you build amusement rides and attractions. The rides themselves are interesting and fun, which helps make the game fun. The game seems to offer tons of space to expand, but that means either buying lots of gold or spending many, many hours in TapJoy earning gold by watching ads or buying products. The only other alternative, which really isn't viable, is to very slowly gather the thousands of gold needed for a small expansion only one gold coin at a time by progressing levels, but it takes weeks to go a single level once you get into the game.
Nice to play if you have tons of money to spend or far too much time on your hands.
Great game- But it's the little details that need attention
I've had a lot of fun playing this game so far and I've waited a while before I decided to review it. It's definitely a fun game. I really do enjoy wasting time playing it! However, some little details could use some fine tuning.
1. Allow for an adjustable zoom when placing an object. It automatically zooms in and can't be adjusted and it's frustrating.
2. Give us an option for building bridges over water!
3. I really, really HATE that I can only hire workers for one day at a time- and they're super expensive! Once purchased, we should be able to keep them and a much smaller amount should be deducted every day, perhaps to equal up to purchase amount in a years time. Then perhaps we can be prompted if we want to keep the workers or get rid of them.
4. It would be great to have achievements separated into two categories: completed and incomplete. That way it would be much easier to look through.
On the up side, thank you so much for allowing us to collect gold, and awarding gold on each level up, without having to pester people to earn it! I love that so much. I hate pestering other people so I can get things I need, so I really love that I don't have to! It makes getting things in the game possible by just playing on my own. That's great!
- Gear Games
- 60.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Gear Games Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Golden coins $0.99
- 210 Golden coins $1.99
- 550 Golden coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.