- Personal fitness trainer during pregnancy.
- Post pregnancy yoga routine to regain fitness and shape after baby birth.
- Relax and connect with your baby.
Pregnancy yoga workouts and exercises guide dedicated to all pregnant women.
Prenatal Yoga - Pregnancy Fitness is one of the most comprehensive and popular Pregnancy Yoga training application to learn yoga exercises in every trimester to enhance freshness and comfort in day-to-day life during pregnancy.
* App is your personal yoga trainer and companion.
* YOGA ROUTINES FOR EACH TRIMESTER: Daily yoga workout program tailored for each trimester of pregnancy. Routine includes yoga poses suggested by experienced yoga instructors for each trimester targeting full-body routine workout.
* YOGA TRAINING: Every yoga pose is detailed with HD yoga videos with "How to do?" instructions and note on benefits and precautions.
* MY ROUTINE: Design your own daily yoga routine.
* YOGA EXERCISES FOR DISCOMFORTS:
Yoga exercises helps alleviating common pregnancy discomforts such as back pain, aches, nausea, cramping, morning sickness and insomnia. Yoga poses are suggested by certified yoga professionals to help you enjoy your pregnancy.
* Every yoga pose is detailed with video, performing instructions, benefits and precautions.
* Reminder facility for your daily Yoga Timer.
English, Chinese - 中国, French - français, German - Deutsch, Italian - italiano,Japanese - 日本の, korean - 한국어, portugese - português, Russian - русский, Spanish - Español
The appropriate adaptations to yoga practice will give numerous benefits. Application has following classification and features.
* WARM UP AND STRETCHING
Simple stretching exercises to control pregnancy discomforts.
* FIRST TRIMESTER YOGA
Suggested Yoga poses for first three months of pregnancy along with general safety guidelines and benefits.
* SECOND TRIMESTER YOGA
Yoga for second three months of pregnancy, it is the best period for your fitness care.
* THIRD TRIMESTER YOGA
Your belly is bigger and more care is needed to avoid losing your balance and risking injury to you or your baby, while performing yoga. Perform very specific yoga in these last three months of pregnancy.
* PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISE (KEGEL)
Kegel exercise is recommended during last trimester to strengthen pelvic floor.
* RELAXATION AND MEDITATION
Learn techniques of relaxations and breathing. Cool and soothing melodies help you relax and connect to your baby.
* POSTPARTUM YOGA
Recommended yoga routine to regain fitness and shape after baby birth.
* DOS AND DON'T
Complete details about the exercises and activities to avoid during pregnancy and note on precautions to take during yoga and exercises.
Do not over do any exercise and always listen to your body. Please consult your doctor or health care professional before attempting any of these suggested exercises.
* Free version has limited content unlocked to view application. Buy full version to get all contents of application unlocked.
If you like this app, please compliment artist by giving sincere review.
Feel free to contact us at support firstname.lastname@example.org for any question or issue, We will be happy to assist you.
!!!Wishing you a happy parenting!!!
- Gift App to your friend / family: Purchase application for your friend or family.
- All three trimester and post pregnancy daily yoga program. Yoga poses and exercises suggested by experienced yoga instructors and professionals.
- More than 65+ HD videos, textual "How to do?" instructions, precautions and benefits of every yoga.
- Yoga suggestions for relief of common pregnancy discomforts.
- Design your own daily pregnancy yoga routine.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't think these yoga exercises for pregnancy are that good. They are very slow and more for relaxing than moving
Not actually free
You actually have to buy a time period to use the app for. 3.99 was too much in my opinion for a month just for me to try it out. You’re rushed through the poses by a CG woman who doesn’t move like a real person and there’s very little instruction. There are also no auditory cues to change position so you always have to be watching the screen, even on your back to keep up. The routine maybe lasted 10 minutes? I’d rather pay for a real class than use this app again.
Love the app way cheaper then actually going into a studio and more convenient with my hectic schedule
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Truehira, Inc.
- 423.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Truehira, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Time $7.99
- One month $3.99
- Three months $4.99
- 9 Months Subscription $5.99
- Purchase app for friend-Family $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.