iOS 9 Compatible! Pop! Pop! This fun game is full of big, bright balloons for your child to "pop" with the touch of a finger. Choose between four different play modes and let your little one get popping with numbers, letters, colors and shapes. It’s a great way to introduce preschool basics while having a ball at the same time.
- Letters: toddlers pop a balloon to reveal a letter and hear it said out loud
- Colors: children listen to the prompt and pop all the balloons of that color
- Numbers: little ones pop a balloon to reveal a number and hear it said out loud
- Shapes: babies pop balloons of different shapes and hear the shape said out loud
- Bright, vibrant illustrations
- Cute sound effects and music
- Four different modes for continuous play
- Introduces numbers, letters, colors and shapes
- Ability to turn music on or off
The fun just keeps going and going!
BabyFirst is a global TV network made just for babies, toddlers and parents. Developed by educational experts, all BabyFirst content is designed to introduce babies to basic building blocks from numbers and language to music and art. Look for BabyFirst in the U.S. on Comcast, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-verse, and more. www.babyfirsttv.com
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family of apps, search "BF123" in the App Store
We're always trying to improve your experience. If you enjoy our app, please consider taking a few moments to review it.
For more experts approved child safe apps - search for 'BF123'
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For some reason the app keeps crashing when opened. Hope they fix the issue
Would be great
What's up with your ads popping up literally every 3 seconds? I counted. 123 ad. How is my child supposed to enjoy a game this way? I would even be willing to pay for the app if you had an ad free version. I am thoroughly unimpressed with any of your apps. They are all the same way. Terrible!
Nothing But Ads
I get there will be some ads in a "free" app, but baby first apps are absolutely horrific! You'll honestly spend more time waiting on and clicking through ads then playing the game. Pretty poor experience, not sure how much greed one company can have...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.