You will love this playful educational app packed with reward buttons that your child will love! - Does your heart melt when your little one learns while having fun? Introducing the classic game of concentration specifically designed to be fun and educational! Learning has never been so mobile™.
Brought to you by the creators of Shape Builder - the Preschool Puzzle Learning Game which was picked as an Apple Staff Favorite, an iTunes App Store Essential for Toddlers, featured in O'Reilly Book "Best iPhone Apps," and featured in The Washington Times, USATODAY.COM. We also created the award winning iPad App Drawing Pad which is featured by Apple in the "Apps for Kids" section, and in USATODAY.com, NYTIMES.com more! Visit http://drawingpadapp.com for full details.
Preschool Memory Match features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
• Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
• Unique reward system with NINETY ONE weird and wacky buttons! After puzzle completion, two reward buttons appear on screen and they morph into different shapes when pressed. Each reward button has its own unique sound effect when you press down and when you let go of the button.
• Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
• Brilliant graphics optimized for different resolutions
• Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
• This Universal app is where you need it most! On the go for all your devices at one low price!
• Three levels of difficulty. Playing is fun for everybody!
- Easy Mode displays 12 cards (6 pairs) to match.
- Medium Mode displays 20 cards (10 pairs) to match.
- Hard Mode displays 30 cards (15 pairs) to match.
Please take a look at our educational children’s Apps!
- Shape Builder - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
- Preschool Connect the Dots Game
- Drawing Pad (only for the iPad...this award winning app is cheaper than a box of crayons! See it in the top 100 of all iPad Apps on the US App Store during it's first three years on the App Store!!! :-)
Note: If English is not your preferred language, turn OFF "Show the words" and "Hear the words" and enjoy fun gameplay with all the sound effects!
Promotional Video at www.TouchScreenPreschoolGames.com
PLEASE CONTACT US for technical issues and suggestions! Our address is "support" -at- "touchscreenpreschoolgames.com"
If your kid does not like this App, I will personally reply to your email with an apology :-) -Darren Murtha
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
ADDED 27 REWARD BUTTONS!!!
Support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant to have update, but where is super duper level 😧
This is well-designed, offers a variety of experiences in three levels for young children: to increase memory strengths while having fun. When the old version was out of sync with IOS 11 I actually wrote to developers to encourage update. Very nice response!
Now it’s back and beautiful for young kids... but one star off for not having the Super Duper Hard level, which I (an adult) found as intriguing and challenging to play as Sudoku, for mental exercise.
Love you, but please consider bringing back level 4. I notice the red button is still on the level line, maybe next version will bring back Super Duper fun.
I've currently been sharing this game on my current and previous iPad for the third and youngest grandchild we have. As the other two did at the same age she loves it and will quietly sit in my lap or next to me playing it for long periods at a time. Every time she completes a puzzle she claps her hands saying, "yay, I did it", it's too adorable for words. I have all of Darren Murtha's children's games on my iPad for them. I think they are wonderful, well thought out, creative, educational and pure fun with the plus of the children loving to play them! It's always, "please can I play the shape game/matching game, etc. on your iPad Nona?", when I come to visit. I also want to say that when I first downloaded the drawing app and couldn't figure out how to use all the functions Mr. Murtha personally emailed me very detailed instructions and was so nice about it. I always appreciate customer care and feel he went beyond that to help me.
Awesome app!! Even for younger toddlers!
This is a wonderful app for kids. My 21 month old girl can use it. She does not really know how to match them but by continuing to click on each of the she is able to match them all!! The little touch and sound makers between each game is also very entertaining for her!! I think we will get a lot of use out of this app for many years! It's is my favorite!!
I have to add...now at 22 month old she is deliberately matching the item!! I am shocked. She is really matching them!! It's amazing to watch her think and go back to the right card!! I wish I could give this app a 10!!!!!!! It's awesome!!!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Murtha Design LLC
- 83.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2010 Darren Murtha Design
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.