The People Power Family app enables a first-of-its kind family care and connectivity product – the People Power Family Pack. The solution helps families address concerns of senior falls, wandering and loneliness in a new collaborative way. The solution uses machine learning algorithms to learn patterns of behavior and alert when dangerous events may be happening to dramatically lower costs of 24/7 senior care. The app connects to the People Power Family Pack which includes 1 Smart Home Center gateway that makes the system intelligent, 2 Entry Sensors to know when doors, medicine cabinets or refrigerators open and close, and 3 Motion Sensors to generate alerts of potential falls, wandering, and more. Installation is fast and simple.
Optimized for families and senior care providers to help keep track of a senior and loved ones living alone or with a spouse or caregiver, the service can connect up to 10 people to conveniently share insights about a senior’s day-to-day wellness, and collaborate with a Trusted Circle™ of family and friends. The system distributes SMS text alerts about incidents that need immediate attention. If a situation requires an emergency response, anyone in the Trusted Circle who receives an alert can simply tap the phone number provided in the text message to facilitate direct phone contact with the People Power Family Emergency Call Center. Help will be on the way.
People Power Family Pack Benefits:
• Easily keep track of loved ones who may live alone, near or far away for enhanced peace of mind.
• Seniors can live at home longer delaying a costly move to an independent or assisted facility.
• Share good times and bad news with the Trusted Circle of family and friends.
• Control the system and collaborate naturally through simple text messaging – no app required for participants.
• If help is needed, the Trusted Circle and emergency services are notified.
• Expandable with today’s popular devices: voice control, smart plugs, water leak sensors, sirens, video cameras, lighting and more.
- iPhone 5S or newer
- iPad 5th generation or newer
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 2 or newer
- iPad Air
- iPod Touch 6th generation or newer
- iOS 11 or newer
+ Performance Improvements
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app guided me step by step from creating an account, to install devices, adding friends and family and setting up emergency call center, in a very user friendly way. My trusted circle of People receive and share alerts, so everyone is well informed of the wellbeing of a senior member. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for a good senior care product.
Great guidance on how to set up system
I love the way this app makes it simple for me to set up the hardware. It takes you step by step through the process. Also, it is amazing how you can automatically share alerts and controls with family members using SMS just in case attention is needed. This is a well thought out senior care product!
Finally a family centric smart home solution
Great app simple to use to set up a smart home to care for what matters. Love the trusted circle feature to share alerts with family and friends via text so they don’t need to download the app
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- People Power Co
- 178.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 People Power Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.