Rich catalog of Lightroom mobile presets.
Easily find, download and import presets to your Lightroom App.
Preseters now allows you to purchase a subscription to unlock and access all premium presets created by our content managers and updated weekly.
* Subscription length is 1 week and the cost starts from 2.99$/week (or 29.99$/year)
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
HELP WITH DOWNLOAD
I love this app and the presets it gives. At first I had trouble with getting the presets to download.
I figured out that if you are using an iPhone, you will need to download files from the app store. Once that’s installed, click the preset you want to have, this will open up Safari, Chrome etc. Click the download button on the top right corner and click the image that was downloaded. SAVE THIS INTO YOUR CAMERA ROLL. Open Lightroom and add the image that was downloaded into it. You can now create the preset!
The presets on this app tremendously improves Instagram picture quality. Not to mention, presets are expensive. This app provides it for FREE. And don't listen to those people that said the app just redirect you to Safari and that it doesn't work. It's SUPPOSED to redirect you to Safari bc there can you only open the JPEG and PNG files. Then click the share button on the very middle of Safari to open it in Lightroom. People really be this ignorant , giving the app a bad review whilst at the same time not knowing how it works.
Hands down the best!
This app is AMAZING! The quality of the presents is just phenomenal. I saw another review where they said that the presets where too dramatic but I completely disagree, obviously every picture is different, with a little tweaking it can fit any picture and look great!
- Plexagon S.r.l.
- 92.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Plexagon S.R.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Presets for Lightroom premium $2.99
- Premium Presets for Lightroom $2.99
- Premium Presets for Lightroom $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.