Presidential Election & Electoral College Maps is the essential app for reviewing every presidential election in American history, with tens of thousands of downloads and 100+ five-star reviews:
"A political junkie must have..." -Themothboy
"Best political tracker ever." -Alan1530
"Best of the bunch in my opinion." -rivtodd
"Love this app and check it first thing every morning!" -Cecidee
"Love this app...I check this app every day...I love how current it is." -Javagod16
"I downloaded this app in 2012 when it was 2012 Map, and I kept it on my phone for four years in hopes that they would update it for 2016...I recommend this to everyone!" -therealsabolish
"I hoped for this app to make a come back...The fact that I kept this app on my iPhone since the last election 4 years ago speaks volumes." - Music Amateur
"Top US Psephological App...Easy to use but also very sophisticated. The best of a large number of US presidential election apps..." -Pete Dunf (UK Store)
Explore, edit, and share presidential election scenarios in a quick and easy way.
Presidential Election & Electoral College Maps plugs you into American elections, with:
- HISTORICAL MAPS: Every election, from 1789-2012
- 2016 POLLS: An untouched, day-by-day record of the 2016 polling
- SCENARIOS: Possible paths to victory that were created for the 2016 race
- NEW, BLANK MAP: Start from scratch and create your own map
FEATURES FOR ALL MAPS
- Tap any state to change its colors (red, blue, gray, or green)
- Touch states for one second to reveal their details
- Share scenarios on social media with your family and friends
- Read about every election, from 1789-2016
- View the electoral college vote that determines our president
- Edit any map to create your own “what-if” scenarios
- Updated the app for 2017.
- Performance improvements when switching between maps.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a Create Your Own Election Map
The app is fantastic and I am so glad that I purchased it, but sadly when creating a personal map the names on show Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. You should be able to change the names for more personalization.
Great and Easy to Use
Great app but the app icon needs to be updated to the results of the 2016 election. (Right now it is 2012)
So Simple, So Vital
I’m not really sure how this could be improved except to release 2020 ASAP.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.