You're managing some group of persons and wants to manage the attendance? You don't need those paper lists or spreadsheets any more. Presli.io is made just for you.
- Group management: manage your groups easily from your phone, tablet or the web. Each group has a list of persons and appointments.
- Attendance: Set the attendance of each person with any of the three states: attending, excused or absent.
- Synchronization: All your data can be synchronized to our backend and this lets you also manage your groups from your desktop. Just go to presli.io and log in.
- Shared Groups: Invite other users to manage a group with you. They will have access to the specific group and can add appointments, add persons and manage the attendance.
- Notes: Add notes to any entry, person or group to store all the information necessary for you.
- Export: you want to do something special with the data of your group? export them as pdf or csv, open them in your favorite spreadsheet app and create all the diagrams you want.
- Statistics: Analyze the attendance with the help of statistics right in the app.
Presli.io is developed with a lot of love by couchbits in Konstanz.
- When creating a new appointment on the same day, you will be asked if you want to edit the existing one or create a new one
- Improve synchronization in background
- Add general settings
- Several bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good so far, but a work in progress
March 2017: this is still a work on progress. No updates since November 2016, and it still does not sync between devices as it claims to do. Nor is there any way to enter a new group besides adding each individual name. On the plus side, it hasn't crashed and I love the attractive PDF reports. I may be the only person in the USA using this app, but I'll still tentatively recommend and stick with it until it fails.
I searched a long time for an attendance app that suits my needs. Most out there are either for employers or classroom teachers and aren't flexible for other purposes (I keep track of a choral group). Presence is a fine app for this purpose, but it is new and still being developed. There have been a few glitches, but the developers are very responsive to problems I send them. I'm using Presence on a small scale and consider it a beta for now. I recommend tentatively, if you're willing to experiment, but suggest you use a backup method for your attendance until the bugs are worked out.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.