Press Sports is a simple way to engage with the athletic communities that you’re involved in. Become a fan of your favorite athletes as well as connect with athletes from around the country to stay up to speed with their latest achievements. You can also hype up posts that deserve to be in our top trending page called the hypezone. Join the fast growing Press Sports community today by downloading our app and making a profile.
Athletes use Press Sports to:
* Post footage of athletic achievements from the entire range of sports you play.
* Keep all the best moments from your career together in one place for fans and coaches to see.
* Fan and hype up your friends and teammates while you build your own fan base.
* Tag your friends in comments or send them direct messages to stay in the loop.
* Post your contact information, test scores and transcripts so that verified college coaches can access them quickly if you catch their attention.
Coaches use Press Sports to:
* Follow the achievements of both players on your team as well as prospects on your radar.
* Quickly access the contact info, test scores and transcripts when a player gets your attention.
* Post footage from practice or games and build your own fan base on the app.
Fans and Parents use Press Sports to:
* Follow the achievements of athletes in your community as well as the big commits who will be joining your favorite team in the near future.
Copy your profile URL to share your Press Sports account with anyone, anywhere!
We’ve fixed some bugs and added a web app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Press Sports has given me so many opportunities just in the past few months. if you’re looking for something easy to navigate, this is for you. press sports does a great job of giving back to their followers and users through posting their highlights across social media platforms and giveaways. 12/10 recommend!!
Great but needs more
I really do like this app and it has lots of potential. A suggestion I have is having some sort of leaderboard or something like that based off how many views you get and the sport you play. The app also needs to get more users!!! I got like 10 friends to join but if you wanna get people recruited off this app the more people that see your post the more attention you get. So maybe invest into some sort of advertising. The app it’s self reminds you of most social media platforms and that’s ok for me. It’s a little buggy though. If you can improve on this it will be 5 stars
Best sports app around
Without a doubt the most useful and engaging app on the block when it comes to younger athletes. I’ve loved every second of being on this app as it works fluently and Its a good way for me to gas up all my teammates. I also have enjoyed seeing all the other athletes posts of all sorts of sports. I’ve been rigorously recruiting my friends and teammates to get on this app and see what all the hypes about. #hypezone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.