Since 2005, PrestoPhoto has been manufacturing photo books and shipping them around the world. In 2006, we began special support for Mac users who created books with Aperture, iPhoto and Photos by offering expanded book options and shipping locations.
With our native macOS App, we've added a whole new way to create with integration into the Apple Photo's app, making it even easier to create and manage multiple photo book projects within Photos. Integrating familiar templates and unparalleled freedom of design, you can make photo books exactly how you want.
AI based photo placement and template selection to create the perfect page, Time Filter to search through your photos for that perfect moment, options to filter template designs based off of number of photos and other options, and a whole lot more.
We also offer our original PrestoPhoto Templates app functionality of creating photo books with native macOS Apps, giving you two ways to make the perfect photo book.
Some key PrestoPhoto features:
• Order over 200 book sizes, papers, and binding combinations
• Drag and Drop support for Adobe Lightroom
• Familiar templates and printing options so new books are the same as your existing books
• Order a single project multiple sizes and bindings
• New feature which finds the perfect template layout for your current page
• Print Anywhere! 350 dpi Export in PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF with no branding or gimmicks* Worldwide shipping including Europe (EU), Canada, and Australia for as little as $15 USD
• Our Bookstore marketplace enables you to sell projects for profit or fundraising
PHOTOS PROJECT THEMES
• Photo Essay
• Modern Lines
• Stock Book
• Picture Book
Follow us @prestophoto on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest for news and updates with PrestoPhoto and the app.
Create and order custom Photo Books, Wall Art, Calendars, and more right inside Apple Photos!
• 6.2.0 NEW: Image-swap! Drag & Drop to exchange image location on pages.
• 6.0.0 NEW: Greeting Cards
• 5.0.0 NEW: Adobe Lightroom Drag-n-Drop Support! Lots of new templates
• 5.1.0 NEW: Lightroom Support for Cloud Folders + Autoflow, Improved Photo Management
• 5.2.0 NEW: Panoramic Photo Prints in all new sizes, Per page Undo + Redo UI
• 5.4.0 NEW: Multi-year Calendars, start on any Month; Improved Upload Preview
Ratings and Reviews
Photo book/ Apple Photos
Template Modern Lines
1. text edit, did not alleign well under photos, and the box would not extend on photos on the bottom of page. I had to crop photo boxes. Text box was no where near the boundary cropping line. Also when double clicking to write text box would grey out and I could NOT type in box, NOR could the box be deleted to repeat the process. Also Font size option does not always come up.
2. Edit Layout: changing size of photos; no guidelines appear to aleign with other photos, eyball it is not accurate!
3 Starting Book options should be more spefic once Templat is chosen for Modern Lines there should also be a option to change background to white. You havde one but one has to "search for it" luckily I was doing 3 books so on the 3rd book it was familiar....MANY PEOPLE ARE ONLY MAKING ONE BOOK.
4. Photos do not load quickly when switching from Template options back to Images. Big frustration was, I oraginize photos by Event which is NOT necessarily by DATE and all my organization was down the drain when loaded on the book. It is very time consuming to scroll through all the photos to get specific events together. IE : Spending 3 days in a city..all city photos should be together.
5. Unsure if its better to start creating book thourht PHOTOS or going on line to Presto Ap???
Sorry, cant scroll back to proof read my remarks so hope you can find some benefit from this report.
Need more flexibility
Using the app is relatively easy. However, compared to the old apple app which I used all the time I find this app somewhat inflexible
1- I would like to be able to use a picture of my own as a background for the other pictures on the page
2- the templates with text depending on how many pictures are on a page seems to me to have too much text space where another picture could be placed or the pictures could be slightly bigger using that space.
3- other than a straight picture apple had an option to make a single picture from many pieces. One was able to take a picture and create it as if it were created from many post it note pieces it was very interesting to do that with certain pictures.
Difficult to use
I have used Apple's Aperture to produce many books in the past and found this app difficult to use and unpredictable in comparison. The PrestoPhoto product randomly crashed many times during my book build forcing a reload/restart of the app. When this occurred the book being built returned as it was before the crash so this was more of a nuisance. A more serious problem is that at least a half dozen times while constructing pages the app eliminated/relocated either pictures or captions that I had built on pages after I had hit the DONE button. I am at a loss to explain why this occurred, but it forced a rebuild of those pages. This caused me a loss of confidence in the product. If I caused this problem by incorrectly using the product, please advise me so. Otherwise, this is a serious problem that should be corrected quickly.
Developer Response ,
Hello JimPaulS, thank you for bringing this problem to our attention! I'd love to get you connected with our engineering team to troubleshoot these crashes - please reach out to us via email at email@example.com. We are big fans of Aperture and can understand the frustration that comes with trying out another product.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Viovio, Inc.
- 392 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Viovio, Inc. DBA PrestoPhoto