Pretty Good Solitaire is the premier desktop solitaire game collection with 750 regular games and 100 bonus games, for a total of 850 different solitaire games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- easy to play - drag/drop the cards or use quick click moving.
- undo and redo all moves.
- automatically saves games.
- make the game window any size or even full screen.
- 5 card sizes, including large cards for poor eyes.
- over a dozen different beautiful professionally designed card sets.
- change card backs, or change background image or background color.
- just click on the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- over 2 billion starting positions for each game.
- submit your statistics and see how you compare to other players.
- statistics for multiple players.
- Climb Mode, where you play from game #1 and play for a cumulative score.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously. This is not a converted mobile app, it was designed for large screen desktops/laptops. Pretty Good Solitaire has been continuously updated for nearly 20 years, with email support from http://www.goodsol.com/contact.html .
Fixes crash introduced in macOS 10.15.5 on iMacs and some MacBooks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THE BEST solitaire collection anywhere
I've been playing Pretty Good Solitaire for well over a decade on the PC, and am grateful to have found the same progra, on the Mac. I'm sure I have literally thousands of houses on this software, so I'm probably a good source to recommend it to you. It's not fancy, not garish, but what it does is deliver the smoothest game delivery I've even experienced and the largest number of soiltaire games I've seen to date. Highly recommended is an understatement.
Continuous Issues & No Developer Feedback
I recently updated to macOS Catalina and had to remove the 32bit version of pretty good solitaire. I installed the 64bit version but have had nothing but issues ever since trying to use the 64bit version (ver 3.55). I know that developers generally don't refer to the comments, so I sent the developer an email message with the error codes. After a few weeks later, the errors continue making the game impossible to play. Additionally, no word from the developer.
This game used to be a favorite as there were many options for solitaire, howeveer, now it is USELESS.
I recommend not buying this game until the developer fixes the problems or just finding a different game to play.
a bit expensive but worth it
it has many types of solitaire games in it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Goodsol Development Inc.
- 157.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Goodsol Development Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.