Prey Day - online survival game which takes place in the huge city of Harbortown. An unknown virus destroyed a large part of the population, leaving only a handful of survivors. Most of the inhabitants turned into zombies or mutated under the influence of the virus. Among the labyrinth of empty streets, the survivors fortify camps to resist zombie hordes and sneak outside to find relatives and discover the cause of the infection.
You are one of the few survivors whose destiny is directly related to these events. Deal with hunger and thirst, look for the survivors' camps, build your own shelter from the gathered materials. Investigate the causes of infection by completing the quests. Explore into the darkest corners of the City to craft unique armor and weapons. Build vehicles that will grant access to hard-to-reach areas.
Enter into confrontation with other survivors, greedy for the loot you carry. Unite with other players in online zones to fight back zombies and other players hiding in the streets hunting for easy prey. Gather your friends to go together to the most dangerous parts of the City.
HUGE ONLINE WORLD
The world of Prey Day is a whole city, destroyed by a wave of infection. It is populated by other survivors - the real players. You can communicate with any player you meet, join them in a group or fight against them to take their loot.
Unite with other players in a powerful clan, opening access to clan locations, where you will find rare items and unlock new craft. Together with your clan you can clean an abandoned military bunker from monsters, establish a clan base in it, and start real military actions on the streets.
You can craft new weapons and equipment from various items collected on your journey. Crafting skills will allow you to build your own shelter and protect it from other players with traps!
By completing quests or simply exploring Harbortown, you will plunge into a whole series of adventures, going down to the city subway, traveling to the mountains and national parks on the edge of the city.
RPG AND SURVIVAL
Prey Day is difficult to survive - it's a dangerous world full of players who may have different goals and methods of survival. Communicate, unite, oppose and destroy competitors - in the best traditions of MMO and RPG games!
- Complete daily and long-term tasks, earn points and advance through notebook levels!
- New task types that were not previously used in missions.
- New long-term tasks will become available during the season.
- In the location chests, you will find coupons that are put into the seasonal bank. At the end of the season, coupons are exchanged for items of the corresponding rarity and sent to your mailbox.
- You may purchase the Gold pass, which unlocks unique awards, including the newest set of samurai armor, as well as bonuses that last until the end of the season.
- Acid monsters escaped from the dungeons! Now you will also encounter them in Commercial district, which has become more dangerous and interesting!
- Due to the increased complexity of Commercial district, the amount of available metals in it was increased.
- Skills that give a bonus against mutants, now also apply to Acid Ghoul.
- Improved ammunition equipment when using “Take All”: now the ammunition is equipped even when the firearm is in the quick slot.
- Parking location now has the correct boss location pointer.
- Fixed a bug with visual emptying of the backpack when using the “Take All” button and having another backpack in the loot.
- Fixed extra damage caused by Shamblers, if at the moment of impact you quickly move in the same direction as the monster.
- Monsters killed by flamethrower's burn damage are now correctly counted in missions.
- Fixed behavior of monsters in Gas station.
- Fixed flickering roofs in Commercial district.
Ratings and Reviews
Literally the best
This game is a literal 5/5 and it’s the best. It’s like a balanced version of last day on earth but has multiplayer! Like who wouldn’t like that? Everything is great and its more focused on the realistic side like it takes time to heal when you eat or use heals and it’s not like instant heal. Everything is good and what makes this game special is that there are a lot of PVP areas for the aggressive people like me and other areas that can be done with you or with a friend and also there is a research table in the game which makes me think this game was inspired by the game Rust. This game is COMPLETELY free to play and doesn’t require money to have fun in the game! But I do recommend spending 1-5 dollars on some healing packs for the aggressive people though. I highly recommend this game in my side of view though they don’t have a proper trading system yet so you can still get scammed. One downside though is that there isn’t much locations that are mainly focused on metal scrap and the other locations for metal scrap besides the roadblock is definitely not worth the time and healings to do it so yea... hope you guys make balanced to locations on metal scrap. Also I hate the fact how I lost some of my progress and my loot when Christmas update came in in the middle of fighting a zombie so plz make a fix for that...
I love the game, it’s developed greatly, and fun to play. As a long time player of last day on earth survival, I love this game so much more. I personally love how you can store things and be able to still create things without having those objects in your actually backpack. One thing I don’t like, is how hard the game is, it’s really hard to collect items to create guns and bandages and clothes, then when I finally do, I try to complete a mission, and there’s too many zombies, and I end up dying and losing everything I worked for. I don’t feel it should be easy, but it shouldn’t be impossible. I feel stuck in the game at this point, when I’m level 69 in last day on earth. Overall, I love the game, and will continue to play, that’s just my only pet peeve with the game.
Please add LAN option.
Honestly, I really like the game. I could go on about the different details of the game, but for now what I’d really like to see is the option to directly connect to someone who’s using the same internet as you. Me and my brother have been looking for a game with this type of multiplayer, but our internet is to bad to play together on the games server. So being able to connect to each other’s devices or through our own internet would be awesome!
Thank you for reading!
- AppLife Ltd
- 533.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Pragmatix
- In-App Purchases
- Bucks - 100 $1.99
- Survival backpack $0.99
- Advanced Sale Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.