Fighting for the cause of dub.
SWIPE: use swipe to switch between the sequencer and the mixer section, and to exit the user manual page.
TOUCH-AND-HOLD: use touch-and-hold (or tap) to edit trigs.
LONG-PRESS: use long-press to access Delay and Aux settings, also use long-press to mute/unmute channels.
DOUBLE-TAP: use double-tap to assign a sound to all active trigs.
DRAG-AND-DROP: use drag-and-drop to clone patterns and scenes.
- 16 Steps with SOUND, ACCENT and DECAY per Step
- Individual Track LENGTH and MEASURE
- Individual Track SPEED
- Individual Track OFFSET (+/- 0-99.0% of a 16th note)
- Individual Track SHUFFLE (0-99.0%)
- Programmable Clock Pattern per Track with NOTE LENGTH (straight, shuffled or aligned to measure) per Step
- 3 selectable Decay Envelopes per Track
- 3 selectable Clock Modes per Pattern; GLOBAL, PATTERN, or TRACK
- Selectable Auto-Sync and Auto-Cue Mode
- Run / Reset
CLOCK SPEED: 10 BPM to 90,000 BPM.
- 6 Channels with Mix
- Delay, Aux, and Reverb Sends
- Pan with Center Lock
- Channel Mute
- Frequency, Gain, Q and dry/wet Mix with selectable In and Input Invert
- Type: Single Band / Bell shaped
- Range : 16 Hz - 20 kHz
- Gain : +/- 15 dB
- Q : 0.35 - 6
- Dual LFO’s with SYNC and MIX per Channel
- Selectable destinations Pan, Mix, Delay, Aux and Reverb sends and EQ Frequency
- Selectable HiCut Filter
- Feedback Phase Invert
- Delay Phase Invert
- Delay time 0 to 2400 ms
AUX: Selectable Effects.
REVERB: Selectable Programs.
- Delay, Aux and Reverb Returns with Pan
- 3 dedicated Busses; Reverb to Aux, Delay to Aux, Aux to Reverb
- Master Fader
- Sound import with Airdrop, up to 48 sounds
- Audio and Video Capture
- CLIP Level Indicator
- Channel Mute Zero-Cross Detection
- Complete Recall to file
- import sounds with Airdrop
- track independent speed
- pattern cue
- new reverb programs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.