We have designed and developed the new Priime for photographers who need high quality and fast performance editing for RAW and high-resolution photos. Edit your photos with powerful wide-color support that can now edit and preserve even more color and depth than ever before.
Live photo editing:
When you apply an edit to your Live Photos, Priime can apply the same edit to the motion portion of the live photo.
RAW photo editing:
You will be able to edit photos with filters designed and used by many of the world's top photographers. The adjustment tools are engineered and designed to powerfully edit your RAW photos by taking advantage of the massive amount of data available with the RAW photo format.
Non-RAW photo editing:
Just like before, we still build everything for all the photos you’re taking even if they’re not RAW. You still get added performance, more colors, and all maximum resolution saved photos.
Wide color, fast performance, and endless capabilities:
We developed this app to take full all advantage of wide color abilities to edit and showcase more colors than ever before while achieving blazing fast speeds that have never previously seen on a mobile device in milliseconds (almost instantaneous, especially to the human eye).
Priime’s key features:
- Powerful RAW photo editing for many DSLR, mirrorless, and other digital cameras
- Live Photos edited with motion/video portion
- Photo filters: Apply professional-grade photo filters, created in collaboration with world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles
- Suggestions AI: Smart style recommendations based on photographic properties, like colors and contents
- Editing tools: Modern, beautiful tools to fine tune and polish your photos in full wide color
- Full resolution saving: Non-destructive, max resolution, no compression, up to 120 megapixels
- History: Visual undo with a full edit history
Camera RAW photos supported:
We support many RAW photos from the world's best cameras, including but not limited to Apple (iPad, iPhone cameras), Sony, Canon, Nikon, Leica, Hasselblad, DxO ONE, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica, Leaf, Minolta, Panasonic, Olympus, Phase One, and more! See our website for a full list.
RAW Transfer Tips:
- Transfer your RAW photos from your camera to your iPad using an SD card reader to lightning adapter, AirDrop from devices that you have imported your RAW photos previously to, or other available card readers to lightning adapters.
- Some larger RAW photos take even your iPad to load fully; you may have to wait some time for photos that are over 80 megapixels to fully load and be readable by any app, including Priime.
iOS 15 compatibility and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Efficient and effective RAW photo editing
Back in Sept. ‘08, Hurricane Ike invited over four feet of brackish Galveston Bay saltwater into our home/home studio. If it wasn’t digital, it drowned. Over 25 years’ worth of mounted color transparencies and sleeved BW Tri-X negatives, gone with the outgoing tide. My digital stuff, especially RAW files? Mostly intact, backed up on portable hard drives so they would be on hand should a magazine art director or graphic designer need anything from my image bank. If, like me, you happen to have tens of thousands of RAW images hibernating on backup drives and cloud storage, it’s time to wake them up. This program makes RAW editing a joy. It also makes you happy you didn’t ditch the RAW format on the whole, despite the well-intentioned advice to do so from the majority of photographers who today shoot 100 percent JPEG. I’m really looking forward to the next.
Awesome app but...
Love it, but it keeps crashing and usually I have to reinstall it again., so hope they do something about that. It deserves a 5 star, but the crashing thing can be annoying.
Awesome but add new tools
I'm loving this new performance of the app and greatly appreciated how I Dnt have to import my photos to edit ,I love the app and the AI suggestion does great ,I do wish I could get more in depth with the colors
Can you add an
advance curves tool with the separate RGB and luminous channels
Also maybe a HSL tool since you do say this app is professional quality tools because I use one app for basic changes And curves and HSL tool then go back into your app put a filter Which is hard to choose because their all very good do more basic changes then save it
since you allow us to use raw and tiff photos there's so much data that I like to take advantage over my photos and I wish I could just use 1 app
Another thing is when I edit my photos I get a black bar across my photo on top without having any editing tools popped open just bugs me I'm use to seeing my whole photos with different apps
And would be helpful if it displayed a grey or red mask when adding sharpness or structure since those are the last things any editor would put on a photo
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Priime, Inc.
- 136.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Priime, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All Styles Sale Pack $9.99
- Priime Fall Pack $0.00
- Everlane $0.00
- Further Future $0.00
- Loren Baxter $0.00
- Minimal $0.00
- Modern $0.00
- Around $0.00
- Jessica Zollman $0.99
- Leila Peterson $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.