PrimaVista makes you a better sight reader and a better musician.
- listens to you practice
- shows you when you're playing the right notes and when you're not
- adapts to your skill level
- continuously generates new music for you to practice, tailored to your skill level
- works with most band and orchestral instruments, including piccolo, flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, contrabassoon, saxophone, trombone, tuba, trumpet, violin, viola, cello, and double-bass
Completely new visual design
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Cool!!! (One suggestion)
I literally love this app. At first I didn’t understand it, but then I realized that it kept upping the level automatically, which I really like. It’s challenging me enough to make me a better sight reader.
My one suggestion is to have an evaluation when we stop that we can look at, because it doesn’t let me look back at what I miss.
Otherwise, amazing app!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! If you'd like to get advance access to future releases, please contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org". We'll try to add the feature you suggested to a future release.
Happy practicing! :)
Great for beginners!
I’ve been looking for an app like this for a while. It’s great and just what I’m looking for. I hope that in the future a piano feature is added. Keep the good work.
- Aleatoric Technologies, LLC
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Aleatoric Technologies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.