PrimoHoagies offers the best hoagies with the finest quality ingredients. Find a location near you, place orders for pickup or delivery, pay in-store quickly and easily, manage your rewards, send a gift via text/email, and more.
Find a location:
- Search for locations displayed on a map or listed by distance
- Get store details such as address, phone number, and hours
- View the store menu
- Get navigational directions using your default map
- Call the store directly
- Place a pickup or delivery order
- Use your Primo account to place the order
- Redeem rewards offers in checkout
- Load your Primo account for use in-store and online
- Tap Primo account card(s) to use in-store
- Check your current balance
- Reload your Primo account using a credit card or saved account
- Review your active, redeemed, and expired offers
- Review your points history; total points, points away from next reward, and order history with points awarded
- Add points to your rewards account using the points code on your receipt and total amount
- Select a gift card type/style
- Select a gift card amount
- Text or email the gift card to your recipient
- Use a credit card or saved account to complete the purchase
- View the PrimoHoagies menu
- Images and descriptions of each sandwich and catering item
- View nutritional information
Ratings and Reviews
Desperately needs an overhaul
Love the store, hate the app. Besides agreeing with other reviews about the failure to maintain your information, and the user having to enter all of it every time they order, I also think that the app is not “menu” user friendly. For example, I wanted a sandwich with Swiss cheese instead of the American that it came with. There’s no option to do that. And the “special instructions” section is a joke. Not only does it tell you “not for substituting ingredients,” but it only allows you about 20-25 characters to type. What are we supposed to do with that??
Primo hoagies has a horrible app
I agree with the other reviewer. The Primo hoagies app doesn’t keep my address, phone number, or credit card number even though it asks for permission to do so. Every time I want to place an order, it’s as if I haven’t been there before. This problem is undoubtedly causing Primo hoagies a terrific loss of business. I am amazed they haven’t figured this out and fixed it. Gary Webb
Don’t waste your time
Took 30 minutes to place an order and when I finally got to put in my card information it kept telling, “Credit Card Number Required” even though my full card information was in there and correct. Just in case, I deleted my information and reentered it all again - only to receive the same message. I tried this 3 more times and then I got an error message saying “Error: Too Many Attempts.” After that, it wouldn’t let me put in any other card information - it just looked me out. I deleted the app - it’s terrible, don’t waste your time order online from somewhere else.
The developer, PrimoHoagies Franchising Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Double Time Web Design LLC
- 70.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PrimoHoagies Franchising Inc