PrimoHoagies offers the best hoagies with the finest quality ingredients. Find a location near you, place orders for pickup or delivery, pay in-store quickly and easily, manage your rewards, send a gift via text/email, and more.
Find a location:
- Search for locations displayed on a map or listed by distance
- Get store details such as address, phone number, and hours
- View the store menu
- Get navigational directions using your default map
- Call the store directly
- Place a pickup or delivery order
- Use your Primo account to place the order
- Redeem rewards offers in checkout
- Load your Primo account for use in-store and online
- Tap Primo account card(s) to use in-store
- Check your current balance
- Reload your Primo account using a credit card or saved account
- Review your active, redeemed, and expired offers
- Review your points history; total points, points away from next reward, and order history with points awarded
- Add points to your rewards account using the points code on your receipt and total amount
- Select a gift card type/style
- Select a gift card amount
- Text or email the gift card to your recipient
- Use a credit card or saved account to complete the purchase
- View the PrimoHoagies menu
- Images and descriptions of each sandwich and catering item
- View nutritional information
Ratings and Reviews
Will not save your credit card info
Ordering using the app is ok. The problem is when it’s time to pay. No matter how many different ways you try it, this app will not save your credit card info. Every time you order, you have to re-enter your credit card info, which is an annoying waste of time!
Don’t waste your time
Took 30 minutes to place an order and when I finally got to put in my card information it kept telling, “Credit Card Number Required” even though my full card information was in there and correct. Just in case, I deleted my information and reentered it all again - only to receive the same message. I tried this 3 more times and then I got an error message saying “Error: Too Many Attempts.” After that, it wouldn’t let me put in any other card information - it just looked me out. I deleted the app - it’s terrible, don’t waste your time order online from somewhere else.
App lets you initially login, but when you go to order it asks you to login again in the ordering section. This always errors out and leave you in a cycle of fail.
Don’t think of trying to create another account either - that also fails. It just tells you your session is expired and you need to login again - even though you’re trying to create a new account.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.