"Hands-down one of the best apps I have reviewed in a long time" - The iPhone Mom
"One of our Top Picks"
- Smart Apps for Kids
Princess Lila is a collection of ten preschool learning games designed for 2,3,4,5, and 6 year old kids. Kids can learn counting, a-z, spelling, drawing, problem solving and more in a fun way! Prepare your kids for the first grade with one of the most engaging educational apps! Kids will discover the joy of learning while enjoying the gorgeous HD artwork and graphics this game offers.
- 10 high quality preschool games that help kids practice their numbers, a-z, spelling, phonics, drawing skills, shape recognition, sorting and more
- Three languages: English, Spanish and German
- Designed for early learning of 2,3,4,5,6 year old kids
- Professional voice over guides that encourage toddlers throughout their fun learning experience
- Parental gates keep kids from exiting out of the app and making accidental in-app purchases
- Three difficulty levels (Easy: one, two and three year olds, Normal & Hard: four,five and six year olds)
- Hidden surprises and features to be discovered!
- Princess Lila app is free to try and contains In-App-Purchases
For more information on the Princess Lila app, visit us at: http://www.octomini.com/
For questions, comments or feedback reach us at: http://www.octomini.com/contact/
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
When we first got the app we did not understand the purpose of the burglar. It wasn’t until we tried pressing it we figured out what he was for. It would have been a lot nicer if we knew this in the beginning.
Then after completing the first avatar there was no purpose to keep playing under that princess. Which caused a loss of interest until we began a whole new princess. Which was basically just starting over after working towards filling up the jewels and collecting all the characters.
We also still do not know how to hatch the “special” eggs that are listed under the princess avatars.
The game is very entertaining for a three year old girl but gets frustrating when she doesn’t understand why the burglar stops coming or comes in irregular intervals. It would also be nice to know why and when the eggs will show up since there seems to be no real pattern.
The app could definitely use more of an instruction when pressing the “?”.
Yet still keeps her occupied as she builds and counts and gathers characters and jewels (though are the same in each princess which makes the game predictable and repetitive).
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your kind words and your suggestions too. I appreciate it. Some things were left in the dark on purpose to allow some players experience sense of discovery and the feeling of joy when they figure things out by themselves. I'm glad to hear you figured out how to get the gems back from the burglar!
On the other hand I agree with you that I should explain these things because the app is for kids. Parents or grandparents need the information to be able to help kids with the app. I will certainly consider adding more instructions to the app in the future.
There are 3 princess avatars to allow up to 3 different kids play the game without overriding each other's progress. Each avatar can be reset in the settings(the gear icon in the main screen).
The burglar comes at random intervals because he is a burglar and does not want to be predictable. He might or might not appear after each completed mini game. There is equal chance of him appearing after each mini game. The fastest way to get to him is to complete the easiest mini game several times in a row to make him appear.
There are three animals that can have babies: phoenix, dragon, and duck. First you have to earn duck, phoenix and/or dragon to the village. After that you have to wait until you see fruit in the small trees. When you see a fruit:
1. Tap the fruit and it will fall off the tree
2. Drag the fruit to duck, phoenix or dragon(be careful not to drag it to any other creature, they like to eat too;)
3. Duck, Phoenix or dragon will lay en egg(if you don't see an egg, feed some more until you do;)
4. Tap the egg and you'll see a baby creature
5. Each (duck,dragon,phoenix) can have up to 3 babies
Hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact me through the app if you have any more questions!
My granddaughter is 4+, and loves to play games on her Nana's phone. I found this, and she just loves it!! Pretty and plenty to look at and busy a background!!
I have not found a problem. Nice to have a reset for the games too. Thanks, NanaTerysa
Our Daughter loves this
Our daughter loves this so much and the picked up on this really quick...... Thank you for this app we hope you will be adding more for us!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Antti Lehtinen
- 100 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Octo Mini
- In-App Purchases
- Preschool Games $4.99
- Educational Games $2.99
- Learning Games $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.