>>> FREE & packed with superb animation & stunning interactive activities
Take your children on a magical journey around the globe and help a humble prince find the love of his life. Teach your children to never judge a book by his cover and watch how this fairy tale unfolds like never before!!!
> Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
> Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
> Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
> Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
> More fun & educational games inside!
> Help the Prince find the love of his life - interactive activity
> Dress Up the Princess & create her perfect royal look
> Help the Queen place a tiny pea under the Princess’s bed - interactive activity
> Join the Royal Wedding - A celebration of colors
Join the Prince on his journey around the world as he seeks his perfect soul-mate and falls in love with a beautiful princess. Watch and learn how even the smallest things can make a big difference.
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure, through its beautiful storyline, fascinating animated scenes, as well as its vivid and colorful animations and engaging interactions.
> Beautiful HD illustrations joined with a rich narrative on every page
> “Read to Me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
> “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
> Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on each page.
With over 1.5 billion downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s apps spark children’s imaginations and inspire them to think creatively while having fun!
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/Tabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at: WeCare@TabTale.com.
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on this device. The app may include advertising for TabTale and certain third parties which will redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites.
> Revised privacy policies due to regulatory changes. While we were at it - we've made some gameplay improvements and bug fixes. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
2 yr old LOVES it!
My 2 yr old daughter loves to play with my phone so I got a bunch of different touch books for her to play with. The Tadtales are the best, this and the x- story are her favorite. You do need to pay the 99 cents to make the ads go away or else your kid will click on them by mistake and that takes you to the app store, so it's s bit of a pain. but well worth the 99 cents.
Awful and Insulting
We have the children's book. It is truly insulting to know that the story of The Princess and The Pea is an African tale, and yet the developers of this application have made it entirely Eurocentric, with a token Asian character. Although I imagine there was some discussion around the "target audience" when making the decision to bleach the characters in this story, the creators have chosen to delegitimize and devalue the countless contributions to global civilization that has come from Africa. And in this world which gets smaller and smaller, with more peoples and cultures becoming closer and closer, the creators actually failed in their responsibility to accurately and responsibly represent global culture. Finally, the fact that this story has the prince traveling the world and yet uses such trivial and sophomoric reasons for not selecting a princess, such as feet are too big or no hair, is ridiculous and reinforces in children to look only at superficial attributes and not to look deeper into the hearts of those around us. This application was trite, base and fundamentally flawed, and we will not be returning to anything to come out of this company.
Worst App Ever
This is the worst app ever! This review better be first on the most helpful list, because this is important.
We have a list of complaints:
1. I could not find any interactive details. It does not make it obvious where the interactive parts are.
2. The prince going around the world is not realistic because he is walking on top of the world! That doesn't make any sense!
3. Why would the prince not marry a girl that he loves just because how she looks? Who cares if she has too big of feet or too big of ears etc.
4. That princess that "had no hair" really had hair, and very long hair too! It was just as long as the next girl's.
5. The girl that had "too long of hair" actually didn't touch the ground when it was in a braid. It was in a braid when they met!
6. The narrator said that the princess that came up to their door didn't look like a princess and had a simple gown, but she actually looked very princessy, and even had a tiara, AND had a very exquisite gown. She even dressed in the same dress at the wedding!
7. In the end, all the castles mysteriously disappeared from the top of the world and they were riding in the carriage ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD! That's not even possible. Also, I don't think there was such thing as "honeymoons" when the original fairy tale was created.
That's all. I wouldn't get this app if I were you. Don't waste your time like we did! 😤
- TabTale LTD
- 102.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TabTale Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Super Deal! $3.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Unlock 12 Jigsaw Puzzles $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.