Print labels and envelopes directly from your iPhone, iPad or Touch to any airprint compatible printer.
NOTE: You MUST have a printer that supports AIRPRINT to use this app. If you do not have an airprint printer, then this app WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. Don't buy this and leave a 1 star review! The app defaults to the standard 5160 label and #10 envelopes. Some printers may not align correctly with the default printer, go into settings and re-align.
Contact us for any help
For help on setting up an AirPrint printer, visit our support URL. Please email us with any problems you encounter.
This Universal app is designed to take advantage of the iPhone's retina display, as well as the iPad's larger display, so no matter what device your are using it on, this app will utilize its unique features.
The app defaults to using the standard 1" X 2 5/8" labels (Avery 5160/8160 compatible series) which are very common and readily available at virtually any retail outlet.
Features of this app include:
- Select the label to print on.. so you don't waste sheets, just pick a different spot.
- Pre-programmed Label types
- Pre-programmed Envelope types
- Foreign language special character support
- Cyrillic Support
- Use any type of printer label format by specifying the number across and down.
- Need finer detail? Override the X and Y coordinates of the labels and the space in the labels.
- Adjust the printed page to accommodate oddly spaced labels.
- Print directly on envelopes, just put an envelope in the printer.
- Works with pre-printed envelopes.
- Manually modify the envelope layouts, adjust the X/Y coordinates of the addresses.
- Override paper sizes/feeds.
- Select fields to be used
- Maintain a Default address
- Create a whole sheet of return address labels with one button.
- Select an address from your Contacts or Manually enter them.
- Buy this app once and use it on all your devices.
** iPad Version **
- Assign multiple different addresses to different spots on the page.
- Multiple pages of labels
- Saving and loading your work
- Importing and exporting tab-delimited files of addresses
- New interface for label section
All these advanced features make this versatile app a useful addition to your iPhone/iPad/Touch.
iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPad, iPod Touch
AIRPRINT COMPATIBLE PRINTER!
- Fixes for IOS 11.
- Selection from contact list
- Crash on open
Ratings and Reviews
Possibly the worst app on the App Store.
I just wanted a lightweight app to print addresses on envelopes (and maybe labels on occasion).
I have a limited storage device (32gb iPadPro 9.7 - running latest iOS) that I’ve removed most of the pigs (Pages, iMovie, etc) and replaced with functional (for my needs) lightweight alternatives.
I know Pages can do what I need, but at 1/2 a gig I was willing to pay for a lightweight app to fulfill my limited needs.
This is not that app.
Charging anything for this is criminal. I’m surprised Apple hasn’t pulled it from the AppStore as its just a honeypot for suckers (like me...).
If I was a developer for this app, I would be incredibly embarrassed to even have it out there, outside as an example of what not to do in a beginner app design text book.
Instead of listing the countless non-functional elements (Settings not sticking beyond Settings being the worst), I will just say find an alternative.
Lies &. Untruths
I bought this app to help me print my wedding invitation envelopes. It has a tab for custom sized envelopes and labels, but nowhere to put the dimensions. When I did a few trial prints with other envelopes, the font was so little you could barely read it. I doubled the font size, but then you could barely read it because the letters were all jumbled up together. I feel like I just wasted $1.99. This is an ok app if you just want to print on generic envelopes or labels. Not for custom jobs. I will just be taking my losses and deleting this app.
Throwing money away
Unfortunately I should have read previous review and could have
Saved my money
- Innovative Design and Development Group, Inc
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2017 IDDGroup, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.