Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, large documents & PDFs, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad.
•• iTunes App of the Week in UK & Europe ••
►► The Press love PrintCentral ◀◀
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility—it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
►► Printing for Old & New Printers + PDF Conversion ◀◀
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print to AirPrint printers
• Convert files, docs, spreadsheets, web pages & more to PDF (in-app upgrade required)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
• Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
►► Unrivalled Document Reader & File Storage ◀◀
• Read, view & print Office files, large size PDFs & ALL iWork files + many more formats
• Open & Print files directly into PrintCentral from other apps supporting "Open in..." file sharing
• Zip/Unzip files for reading & printing
►► Upgrade your Email ◀◀
• Higher featured email app built into PrintCentral
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Full email field search - across multiple accounts
• Multiple email signatures with images, formatted text
• Print & save email, and attachments for resending
►► WiFi Hard Drive + Cloud Transfer ◀◀
• Mount your iPad as a hard disk on your Mac or PC
• Fully integrated with Evernote
• Full cloud services app - iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, Transporter, WebDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
►► Copy & Paste Printing & Transfer ◀◀
• Copy & print web pages and email - retaining all formatting
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintCentral)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
►► Much Much more ◀◀
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Copy & print maps from any map app that allows copy
• Print SMS/Text messages, Copy, open PrintCentral and print
• Print contacts
• Print address/shipping labels
PrintCentral Pro is also available for business users with all of these features, plus printing from inside other apps
QUICK HELP - if you need it
• Fixed error 100 when printing copied content from another app • Fixed calendar printer options not being saved when using AirPrint printers - non AirPrint printers are fine • Fixed occasional error in me.com email servers
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new PrintCentral features with a quick review on the app store, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Bug resolved in latest update
Thanks for resolving the bug involving printing over IPP.
Print on iPad
Easy to use and print to HP from iPad.
Not worth it for occasional printing, good if you absolutely must print from iPad.
This is an interesting patch for the lack of printing capabilities on the iPad however, it is at heart a work-around and feels like that. While it does deliver print capabilities to the iPad (iPhone/iPod too), it still relies on routing through your PC or Mac to print and does require some getting used to. I'm technical by profession and this took about 15 minutes to setup, when I tried to explain it to my significant other, she lost interest and proclaimed that it would be easier to just use the main computer. Apple designs products to make our lives easier and they missed the boat on printing via the iPad, this tool tries to fill the gap but the numerous hurdles to configure and steps to actually use it don't make me feel like I'm using an Apple product anymore. To print I need to send documents to the app then pick my settings and make sure my computer is turned on to forward it to the printer, forget about trying to print an online confirmation from a website (i.e. reciepts/boarding passes), again too much fuss and it still gave me issues with formating. I have better uses for my time than remembering how to print, I just want to print when I need to. Overall, this is a good attempt by the developer to pick up where Apple left off and useful if you really need it but otherwise it's really more effort than it's worth. I give it only 2 stars becuase of useability.
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2008-2019, EuroSmartz Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.