The Ultimate File Management, Transfer and Print solution for the iPhone. Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers). View, store & print email, documents & PDFs, all major cloud servers, attachments, photos, contacts & web pages. Convert documents and images to PDF files. Also print from inside other app e.g. Safari, Photos & more
MDM Support - Support for Mobile Device Management multiple app configuration
- Chosen by Apple for "What's Hot" on the App Store
- Featured on the Discovery Channel
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility-it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
► Print ALL content to ALL Printers
• Print direct to most existing WiFi or shared printers, or use our free printer/file sharing Mac/PC software for ALL printers.
• Print to all AirPrint, non-AirPrint & network shared printers
• Print via Google Cloud Print
• Print files & other content from other apps
• Print almost anything from your Mac to your iPhone as a PDF file
• Print Preview and print page selection
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Choose from a large range of printing options. Copies, Duplex, Grayscale, Image sizes, Page Range, Paper Size, Margins ...
• Save web pages, documents etc. as PDF files
• Mobile printing using many Brother & Zebra mobile printers. e.g. Brother PJ-673, Zebra iMZ 220 ...
• Other USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
► Complete File & Cloud Server Management/Transfer/Conversion
• The most advanced File Management app available for the iPhone
• Combine all of your Cloud Servers together to Transfer Files between them and other devices
• iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, FTP, Google Docs, OneDrive, ShareFile, SugarSync, Transporter, WebDAV & More
• Print, Send or fetch files from Other Apps to store centrally
• Secure with an App Password or Finger Touch ID
• Advanced search to find files on local and cloud servers
• Integration with the global device Spotlight Search
• Zip multiple files to send via email or save to a Cloud Server
► Apple Watch
• Print Images and Photos straight from your Apple Watch
• Print from all of your Cloud Servers
• Browse all of your photo albums without syncing beforehand
► WiFi Hard Drive
• Mount your iPhone as a network server on your Mac or PC for quick file transfer
• Send and fetch files from your iPhone to your Mac or PC or Network server
• Drag and drop documents & files between devices
► Transfer Files and Content to computers and other devices
• Send content from other apps to other devices
• Use the built in Bluetooth or WiFi transfer features to quickly and simply send files to another iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC
• Transfer files via WiFi if available, or instantly with Bluetooth
• Copy text or an image from a Web Page and send to another device with a single tap
• Send a phone number, address, photo or other content quickly to a friend
• Drag and drop to move files to other devices
► Emails - Print, Attach files, Save and PDF Convert
• Print emails and attachments
• Attach multiple files and images to new emails
• Supports virtually all email accounts
• Send Cloud and other files as attachments
• Save attachments for archiving or emailing
► Complete Calendar Printing
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDFs
• Print event maps and directions
► Print and Save Web Pages
• Print from Safari
• Copy web and email content from apps to print or convert to PDF
• Save downloaded files from web pages for archiving or emailing
• Send web pages as PDF email attachments
► Photos and Image File Sharing and Transfer
• Move Image/Video Files to your Photo Album
• Move Photos & Image Files to and from your Cloud servers, Mac/PC or another iPad/iPhone
• Print Photos in multiple sizes
• Search & select multiple contacts to print
• View all emails for each contact
Resolved Evernote login issue • Fixed GCP & Google Drive login problem • Fixed problem switching contact page printer options layout for AirPrint printers • Fixed issue printing to a PDF and saving via "File Providers" • Fixed occasional problem with "Open in/Share" from other apps • Better HEIC photo attachment compatibility
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new PrintCentral Pro features with a quick review on the app store, thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable and Intuitive
PCL Pro delivers a solid solution for printing on the go. I mostly print images of documents with the app. There isn't always an option to print an attachment of an email to PCL Pro. But I may have an earlier version of the app on my iPad. Nonetheless, the printer options are extensive, and the preview feature quite helpful. Highly recommend this app!
This is the best app and wish I had discovered it sooner. The capabilities are amazing and easy to use. Also, customer service is responsive and top notch. I Highly recommend!
Doesn’t work well with Google Cloud Print
I have tried over and over to use this with Google Cloud Print and it has never worked for me. I am very technical as well. The UI is really hard to navigate and for the output of the print never looked like the original document no matter what I did.
If you are going to try to print with this app, I don’t recommend it. You are better off buying an AirPrint capable printer.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have extensive support for GCP so please contact our help desk so we can help you. http://esz.us/c
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 74.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020, EuroSmartz Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.