The Ultimate File Management, Transfer and Print solution for the iPhone. Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers). View, store & print email, documents & PDFs, all major cloud servers, attachments, photos, contacts & web pages. Convert documents and images to PDF files. Also print from inside other app e.g. Safari, Photos & more
MDM Support - Support for Mobile Device Management multiple app configuration
- Chosen by Apple for "What's Hot" on the App Store
- Featured on the Discovery Channel
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility-it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
► Print ALL content to ALL Printers
• Print direct to most existing WiFi or shared printers, or use our free printer/file sharing Mac/PC WePrint software for ALL printers.
• Print to all AirPrint, non-AirPrint & network shared printers
• Print via Google Cloud Print
• Print files & other content from other apps
• Print almost anything from your Mac to your iPhone as a PDF file
• Print Preview and print page selection
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Choose from a large range of printing options. Copies, Duplex, Grayscale, Image sizes, Page Range, Paper Size, Margins ...
• Save web pages, documents etc. as PDF files
• Mobile printing using many Brother & Zebra mobile printers. e.g. Brother PJ-673, Zebra iMZ 220 ...
• Other USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
► Complete File & Cloud Server Management/Transfer/Conversion
• The most advanced File Management app available for the iPhone
• Combine all of your Cloud Servers together to Transfer Files between them and other devices
• iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, FTP, Google Docs, OneDrive, ShareFile, SugarSync, Transporter, WebDAV & More
• Print, Send or fetch files from Other Apps to store centrally
• Secure with an App Password or Finger Touch ID
• Advanced search to find files on local and cloud servers
• Integration with the global device Spotlight Search
• Zip multiple files to send via email or save to a Cloud Server
► Apple Watch
• Print Images and Photos straight from your Apple Watch
• Print from all of your Cloud Servers
• Browse all of your photo albums without syncing beforehand
► WiFi Hard Drive
• Mount your iPhone as a network server on your Mac or PC for quick file transfer
• Send and fetch files from your iPhone to your Mac or PC or Network server
• Drag and drop documents & files between devices
► Transfer Files and Content to computers and other devices
• Send content from other apps to other devices
• Use the built in Bluetooth or WiFi transfer features to quickly and simply send files to another iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC
• Transfer files via WiFi if available, or instantly with Bluetooth
• Copy text or an image from a Web Page and send to another device with a single tap
• Send a phone number, address, photo or other content quickly to a friend
• Drag and drop to move files to other devices
► Emails - Print, Attach files, Save and PDF Convert
• Print emails and attachments
• Attach multiple files and images to new emails
• Supports virtually all email accounts
• Send Cloud and other files as attachments
• Save attachments for archiving or emailing
► Complete Calendar Printing
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Choose which calendars to display and print
• Email your calendar views as PDFs
• Print event maps and directions
► Print and Save Web Pages
• Print from Safari
• Copy web and email content from apps to print or convert to PDF
• Save downloaded files from web pages for archiving or emailing
• Send web pages as PDF email attachments
► Photos and Image File Sharing and Transfer
• Move Image/Video Files to your Photo Album
• Move Photos & Image Files to and from your Cloud servers, Mac/PC or another iPad/iPhone
• Print Photos in multiple sizes
• Search & select multiple contacts to print
• View all emails for each contact
• Improvements to the Postscript printer driver • Various UI improvements • Added a search in the App Settings screen. You can now quickly find settings by name • Fixed an issue when emailing the content of an event
Support our hard working team - support regular updates and new PrintCentral Pro features with a quick review on the App Store, thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Feature-laden. Clunky UI.
I use this app when AirPrint is not available. I like the print preview feature. Please smooth out the user interface. Not as intuitive as you may think it is.
EVERYTHING results in ERROR
I downloaded this app in hopes that it would work for my Apple Watch Series 5. Once I connected all of my accounts, and I try to print through my pictures, it comes up that there’s an error because the payload is too large. It doesn’t load any of my pictures. When I try to print something from my iCloud, it doesn’t load anything at all. When I click on certain things from my DropBox, it doesn’t want to load the preview. It results in error saying “error sending request to iPhone message reply too long. Reply timeout occurred.” Please someone help. What should I do?
Developer Response ,
Hi, you need to adjust your settings. Please contact our help desk team for a rapid response https://esz.us/c We can not contact you or provide support through the Apple review system.
Reliable and Intuitive
PCL Pro delivers a solid solution for printing on the go. I mostly print images of documents with the app. There isn't always an option to print an attachment of an email to PCL Pro. But I may have an earlier version of the app on my iPad. Nonetheless, the printer options are extensive, and the preview feature quite helpful. Highly recommend this app!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EuroSmartz Ltd
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2021, EuroSmartz Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.