Use the Printix App to release documents on Printix managed printers.
Printix Cloud Print Management is a cloud-based printing platform. Printix is designed and structured to provide a complete print infrastructure and secure printing environment, that guarantees efficiency, productivity and cost savings. No on-premise servers and databases are required.
The Printix App network traffic consists of small amounts of control data and does not include print data. Documents are NOT stored on your iPhone or iPad.
The Printix App requires Printix Cloud Print Management which enables an IT admin to easily deploy and manage printing with Printix. See Printix's website for details.
* Secure print. Wait until you are at the printer and then use Printix App to release your documents.
* Print from your iPhone and iPad to Printix managed printers.
* Reprint. Without going back to your computer, you can retrieve and reprint those of your documents that were printed or deleted within the previous 12 hours.
* Select printer by scanning QR code, NFC tag or select from your favorite list of printers.
* Sign in once with Microsoft (Azure AD/Office 365), Google (G Suite), or your Printix account.
* Groups can be used to control access to printers and deploy printers based on users’ group membership.
* Available in 18 languages.
* Avoid stressful print and sprint
Wait until you have arrived at the printer, and then release the documents via your iPhone or iPad. That way, you prevent others from collecting your confidential and sensitive documents.
* Make fewer visits to the printer
Submit documents for printing, but postpone the actual collection of the documents until it suits you to release them.
* Reduced printing saves on paper and toner
By not printing documents that never get collected anyway, your company saves money on paper, toner, maintenance and electricity.
Fewer trees are cut down to produce paper thus reducing carbon footprint and water usage. A Win-Win situation for your company and our environment.
- The selection of Printer ID method (QR code and NFC tag) was not saved correctly.
- In connection with Sign in, it could sometimes show: FailAccessTokenRefresh.
- An error message would sometimes show after it had been idle for a while.
- Error messages presented are now shown with all details, rather than collapsed, so more information is included if a screenshot is taken for support purpose.
- This version and earlier of Printix App on iPhone 7 and above with iOS 13 or later, does NOT support register NFC tag. Pending an update to third-party framework (PP-5126).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.