Prisonela - ist ein endloser hardcore-Jump ' N ' Run, in dem die levels zufällig gewählt werden!
Eine Gefängnisstrafe könnte noch nie so wahnsinnig sein... Sie werden einen wilden Wettbewerb haben, wo die Belohnung wird Ihr Leben sein! Sie haben nichts zu verlieren, denn es gibt nichts als Konkurrenz in den harten Bedingungen des gefängniswahns... HA-HA-HA!
- Schöne pixel-Kunst-Grafiken!
- Endloses Spiel zum Tod!
- Herausfordernde levels, die Sie nervös machen!
- Verschiedene fallen!
- Highscore-Tabelle, können Sie die Ergebnisse mit Ihren Freunden teilen!
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Very challenging game. I love the pixelated graphics and the mechanics are smooth. I only rate three stars due to small glitches, one impossible level, and other things. The one glitch I found was the cannons didn’t always shoot, sometimes they would just freeze. The impossible level has the longest jump ever and has cannons that make the jump seem that much more impossible. It’s the level with a smiley face made of coins. Other than that, the game is good, but could use more levels and different types of levels. For example, maybe a boss after every ten levels??? Another thing was maybe to add more to the level, like you have to travel upwards or down to finish the level. Overall, good idea and fun game!!!! If you would take this into consideration, it would be greatly appreciated.
An absolute blast, just needs a few fixes
I’m really enjoying how this game moves. The controls aren’t extremely restrictive, and movement feels right. The pixel art style looks fantastic, every sprite looking crisp!
A few issues I have with gameplay and settings, however:
1. Some objects and enemies move just a bit too fast. The runners moving a little slower would be perfect, and a certain swinging saw was rather annoying to get past but that could just be me.
2. Some gaps need rather accurate jumping to get past, and you have little time to get it with other threats at your tail. Maybe make the blob’s jumps a bit higher, or move forward more. Also might just be my not-too-good platforming.
3. If you could make music adjustable, that would be great! I like to listen to music in other apps while I play games, and I’m going to make a fair guess that others also like to do that. A toggle for on/off would be nice.
And that would be all! Otherwise, really enjoying the game for downtime, can’t wait to see what other levels you design!
Not really sure what is going on at any given point. Really frustrated from the difficulty of it. After playing a few rounds and maxing at 4 levels, I was unable to find a reason to keep playing. I’m not sure what my “carrot” was supposed to be. Completing the levels didn’t seem to matter, occasionally I’d unlock a new avatar because I collected coins. The avatars don’t seem to matter too much, gameplay never seemed to change. Overall it is a neat platformer with fun visuals and good music. But I am honestly not sure why I would keep playing, there just isn’t anything to get out of it, not that I could tell anyway.
- Ivan Matskevich
- 27.4 MB
Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Häufig/stark ausgeprägt: Zeichentrick- oder Fantasy-Gewalt
- © BUG-Studio 2013-2019
Freunde herausfordern und Bestenlisten und Erfolge aufrufen.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.