* Although universal, this version is primarily for iPhones and will appear large on an iPad. Those users may prefer to download the "HD" version and buy the in-app upgrade.
Enjoy the school sim at its best with all the privileges of a "Private" education! Start with a student of your own creation, switch characters at any time, and save your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Have fun recreating your own real-life classmates, or simply play God by cheating your way to the life you always wanted. And with no sponsors paying your way, you can enjoy every minute of every day without any interruptions. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you want it to. If you fail to graduate, repeat the year. If you get expelled, walk the streets as a civilian. Even death holds no fear for those with "private" health care!
The prison from Hard Time has closed down and re-opened as a school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same. Live every hour of every day in real-time - from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to kick, with a direction to punch)
G = Grapple / Throw
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to prioritize objects, without to prioritize furniture)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves.
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
- Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on "Speed Up Clock".
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
To learn more about this and other games, join the debate at:
- New "Button Size" option helps you fine-tune the virtual controls for different screens.
- You now throw by holding a direction while dropping.
- New faces, hairstyles and costumes.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
One thing I don’t like
Okay so this is a really addicting and fun game and I like that it has more possibilities than the free version, but I don’t like that you get expelled and become a civilian, but then the second you do something bad as a civilian you get sent back to school! The school should no longer have jurisdiction over you if you’ve been expelled, and going back to school serves no purpose because you’ll just be expelled again. There has to be a stopping point where you get a game over or you’re sent to jail because in real life none of this would happen. Also, I think that the game can be kind of harsh. Like, trespassing on school property means that you have to come back?? Eating or sleeping in class gets you detention or even suspension?? It seems like at every turn there are people who want to beat you up! Not just teachers, but students too!
I wish u would add a feature where u could raise ur hand when u know the answer but they never ask u until the test. Like one time they asked who wrote "Hamlet" and I knew it was Shakespeare but the test came and no one had answered Shakespeare yet so there was one answer that wasn't the correct answer and the rest were question marks. Also u should make a sports game or a game called life where u grow up get married have kids then die or whatever and start over and u could be what're u wanted
This game is really addicting, but you should add some things...
1. Make it where you can get a driver's license and please add cars.
2. Just like the Wrecked Survival Sim, can you add it where you can hold two things at a time?
3. Add more design beds, computers, and clothing to make everything look high-tech.
Lastly..4. If you were able to talk, you can ask people things that the other people ask you. Also, if you could, can you add an art room so people can draw and paint to get an art grade? That'll be super cool and you could probably get more ratings!
- Thanks Matt Dickie! You are a wonderful game maker :)
- MDickie Limited
- 64.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MDickie 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.