Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your fingertips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization
- Advanced image preprocessing
- Orientation detection (machine learning)
- Curved text handling
- Robust neural network-based on-device OCR (works without internet connection) + Apple OCR (English, iOS 13 required)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required)
- Handwritten text recognition (English only, ***)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy/paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting
- Translation into 59 languages (***)
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for low vision and blind users
- Text-to-speech output
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over/Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In'
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo Go from other apps like Shortcuts, and retrieve recognized text.
- Siri Shortcuts
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, Core ML, Apple OCR, Shortcuts Actions, SF Symbols, Voice Control (Accessibility)
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack or Premium Plan subscription.
(***) Requires subscription to Premium Plan.
Full list of OCR languages available on https://creaceed.com/prizmogo
Volume Purchase (VPP): see Prizmo Go (Volume Ed.)
• Modernization for latest OS & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Essential education tool (College)
I’ve been using this app for a few months now and as a college student this app has become a very essential tool for me. It makes reading textbooks and other readings easier to comprehend and saves me time. 4/5 would recommend!!
I am honestly surprised by some reviews. It's NOT a bait and switch to allow someone to use and try out features before deciding to purchase the upgrade. They could have just made the app 5 bucks and you'd have to buy it before you could use anything. So that's silly. Second, the cloud OCR uses another external service and it does cost the developer money for it to be used, that's why you pay for these packs- it just adds some more refined OCR if needed, but the built in OCR is fantastic. I have been waiting for an app that is exclusively for OCR and storing/sharing/saving that information. I am incredibly impressed by this app.
Still living it a year later!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your constructive feedback about Prizmo Go. Your words are really appreciated. /TC
Life enabling tool for people with visual dyslexia
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
This is the app I’ve been dreaming of for a long time, long time.
I’ve been searching for something like this years.
It solves a both personally difficult and painful problem, for both me and my son.
I have a slight visual dyslexia, but my son has rare debilitating visual dyslexia, where his optics and nerves cause words bend and letters space irregular or swap. (To my son this is normal)
Both he and I now can rapidly take a pic of our dyslexic written works and allow the App to read to us almost perfectly.
Now we can satisfy the requirements of those whom demand both clear written work, while meeting our own needs.
Please tell your Dev team thank you so much.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thank you very much for the kind words about Prizmo Go! They are really appreciated. We are glad to read that our app helps you and your son in your daily life! We wish you a great user experience for many years to come. /Dev team
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 31 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Text Export Pack $7.99
- Premium Plan $0.99
- 10-pack Trial
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.