The Most Complete Fishing App Available. Weekly Reports, 60K+ Fishing Hot Spots, Fresh to Salt we have you covered Novice to Pro. Marine Weather, Tides, and Angler Fish Species globally.
Pro Angler’s mission and continued effort is to bring you absolutely top notch, professional fishing reports and angling secrets to land you more fish, provide proper regulations, give anglers all environmental/species statistics possible and to promote this great sport to all ages.
Fishing App Fishing Spots, Marine Weather, Tides, and Angler Fish Species in over 500 fishing locations you've been looking for.
Benefit from 90+ years of Pro Captain experience with our Weekly Local Fishing Reports and Guides from Tournament Winning, Veteran Captains and Angling Authorities.
Pro Angler is also a proud sponsor of Keep America Fishing. Fighting for your rights to fish your waterways.
Guy Harvey Magazine writes:
“If you haven't heard of this app, you've been living under a barnacle somewhere. Pro Angler provides location-specific reports and fishing advice from a hand-picked team of veteran captains. It also includes regulations and fishing techniques for individual species along with tide charts and weather data. It’s the whole package in one place”.
Of all fishing apps Pro Angler is a no fishbrain er with:
- Detailed Species Fish Guide & Angling Techniques.
- Easy-to-Use State & Federal Regulations.
- Local “What’s Biting” Weekly Updates for Your Region.
- All Major Inshore, Nearshore and Offshore Fishing Locations with Current Fishing Reports from Professional Anglers and Charter Captains.
- Guide Your Boat to GPS Hot Spots & Artificial Reefs.
- Real-Time Marine Weather, Tides & Best Times to Fish with Solunar Info.
- Thousands of Local Bait Shops, Boat Launches, Charters & Captains, IGFA Weigh Stations, Marinas & More!
- Bonuses: Recipes, Knots, Rigs, Gear, License Info, State and World Records, Digital Fishing Wallet to store important documents & more!
It is Pro Angler’s mission and continued effort to bring you absolutely top notch, professional fishing reports and angling secrets to land you more fish, provide proper regulations, give anglers all environmental/species statistics possible and to promote this great sport to all ages.
The Live Action Premium Unlimited In App Purchase is Free for 14 Days then $34.99 every 3 months after the trial. You can also upgrade without a trial for $9.99 for 1 month, $20.99 for 3 months, $39.99 for 6 months or $59.99 for 1 year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*** We are constantly adding tips, reports and new features. Visit https://www.ProAngler.us for full feature list.
Support - Pro Angler runs on the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone X, 8, 7, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4S, and 4, and the iPad 3, iPad Air, and the new iPad Pro all using iOS 8.X or higher. Pro Angler is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi. Standard features (location search, regulations summary, fish information, angling tips) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Directions, Weather, Maps, etc. require a connection.
Updated Weekly Reports and New GPS Spots! Pro Angler has upgraded features now across the entire USA, UK, Ireland and Australia. Our team is constantly working to deliver you more fish slamming features! Thank you, The Pro Angler Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tide chart app?
First I just wanna say this app is organized great! I’ve been fishing for a minute now and I got this app to elevate my catch I upgraded to the pro but the only thing that actively changes is the tides on the app no update to who’s catching what when where the hot spots are always pinned but I’ve gone to some of these spots on days i usually don’t fish just to see if they are “hot” and nothing maybe I’m using the app wrong and should just get really good at interpreting the tide chart? Any help would be appreciated!
Developer Response ,
Hey Nick! Thank you for your comments on our layout, we've made many revisions to get dial it in for anglers like yourself!
You can find the historical catch info on the "User Catches" found in the GPS section or by Searching for your favorite species in Catch Central. GPS route>Tap GPS in the bottom navigation. Tap User Catches. Then tap a catch's thumbnail to bring you to the user post. Finally, tap the Weather History Icon in the upper right of the catch to see exactly when they caught the fish on the tide with a visual tide representation.
Feel free to reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and thanks for using Pro Angler!
Pro’s and Con’s
On the positive side the app does give a lot of good information. On the negative side, I wouldn’t put much faith in the what’s biting now section. That is available when you pay like $35 for 3 months if I remember correctly. This is something I will not be renewing. In my area it only shows 2 species inshore which is inaccurate.
The other area I go to fish showed several species, but never mentioned Sheepshead which are stacked up there. The species mentioned were not being caught at all. So with that said, I went looking for Pompano which I didn’t get......neither was anyone else. What I did get was some Sheepshead all in the 16-18 inch range. So, not a bad day at all, but inaccurate reporting makes it hard to take the right bait for the species biting.
This app is pretty good, especially for a new angler such as me, very informative and is for the most part pretty accurate in what most of it says.
However, I don't see what this app has to offer to the much more experienced angler, as he/she probably already knows everything that basic app has to offer.
The pro version is wayyyyy too much money for what it's worth.
My opinion, stick with the basic version, the pro version doesn't offer much else anyway and most of it you can learn from just a quick search online anyway.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Open Ocean Apps Inc.
- 231.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Open Ocean Apps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Grand Slam Upgrade $2.99
- On Time Weekly Pro Reports, 15000 GPS Spots Nav & Marine Imagery $9.99
- Premium Trial 1 Month $12.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.