Know Where, When & What the fish are biting on from local pro's Each & Every week.
Fishing App Fishing Spots, Marine Weather, Tides, and Angler Fish Species in over 500 fishing locations you've been looking for.
Benefit from 90+ years of Pro Captain experience with our Weekly Local Fishing Reports and Guides from Tournament Winning, Veteran Captains and Angling Authorities.
Guy Harvey Magazine writes:
“If you haven't heard of this app, you've been living under a barnacle somewhere. Pro Angler provides location-specific reports and fishing advice from a hand-picked team of veteran captains. It also includes regulations and fishing techniques for individual species along with tide charts and weather data. It’s the whole package in one place”.
Of all fishing apps Pro Angler is a no fishbrain er with:
- Detailed Species Fish Guide & Angling Techniques.
- Easy-to-Use State & Federal Regulations.
- Local “What’s Biting” Weekly Updates for Your Region.
- All Major Inshore, Nearshore and Offshore Fishing Locations with Current Fishing Reports from Professional Anglers and Charter Captains.
- Guide Your Boat to GPS Hot Spots & Artificial Reefs.
- Real-Time Marine Weather, Tides & Best Times to Fish with Solunar Info.
- Thousands of Local Bait Shops, Boat Launches, Charters & Captains, IGFA Weigh Stations, Marinas & More!
- Bonuses: Recipes, Knots, Rigs, Gear, License Info, State and World Records, Digital Fishing Wallet to store important documents & more!
It is Pro Angler’s mission and continued effort to bring you absolutely top notch, professional fishing reports and angling secrets to land you more fish, provide proper regulations, give anglers all environmental/species statistics possible and to promote this great sport to all ages in the beautiful Coastal United States of America!
Pro Angler is also a proud sponsor of Keep America Fishing. Fighting for your rights to fish your waterways.
The Live Action Premium Unlimited In App Purchase is Free for 14 Days then $34.99 every 3 months after the trial. You can also upgrade without a trial for $9.99 for 1 month, $20.99 for 3 months, $39.99 for 6 months or $59.99 for 1 year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*** We are constantly adding tips, reports and new features. Visit https://www.ProAngler.us for full feature list.
Support - Pro Angler runs on the iPhone X, 8, 7, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4S, and 4, and the iPad 3, iPad Air, and the new iPad Pro all using iOS 8.X or higher. Pro Angler is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi. Standard features (location search, regulations summary, fish information, angling tips) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Directions, Weather, Maps, etc. require a connection.
Crash fix + In this exciting update you can see the historical weather of your catch. 60K+ Fishing Hot Spots, Fresh to Salt we have you covered Novice to Pro. Marine Weather, Tides, and Angler Fish Species in over 500 fishing locations.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing fishing app
Fell in love with this app from the moment I opened it very informative and a lot of amazing information on this app for free also the premium membership is definitely worth the $13 very helpful with information on what lures to use and what type of fishing during certain seasons
Developer Response ,
Glad you love the app and took advantage of our FREE TRIAL!
This app is pretty good, especially for a new angler such as me, very informative and is for the most part pretty accurate in what most of it says.
However, I don't see what this app has to offer to the much more experienced angler, as he/she probably already knows everything that basic app has to offer.
The pro version is wayyyyy too much money for what it's worth.
My opinion, stick with the basic version, the pro version doesn't offer much else anyway and most of it you can learn from just a quick search online anyway.
Constantly updated weather
Planning a fishing trip is way easier with their weather information, its always accurate!
- Open Ocean Apps Inc.
- 180.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Open Ocean Apps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Grand Slam Upgrade $2.99
- On Time Weekly Pro Reports, 15000 GPS Spots Nav & Marine Imagery $9.99
- Premium Trial 1 Month $12.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.