Create your dream landscape design starting with a picture of your house! Place high quality photographs of trees, shrubs, flowers and more to create a stunning landscape design. Once your design is created, share it on Facebook or other social media sites, and find local garden centers or landscape contractors who can help you turn your design into reality.
START WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE
• Create landscape designs starting with a photo of your house.
• Easily add photos of trees, shrubs, flowers, and more to create visual designs of your dream landscape.
• Resize any object so it is properly scaled to the background photo.
• An object toolbar makes it easy to access commonly used commands such as move to front, move to back, duplicate, and more.
• Easily create custom areas of grass, mulch and pavers.
• Add the before picture to show a “before & after” design.
• Save and re-open your designs if you need to make changes.
SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE LARGE IMAGE LIBRARY
• PRO Landscape Home comes with over 100 plants and landscape materials so you can have fun creating your own design ideas.
• Make a one-time purchase of a larger image library if you would like more variety with your designs.
• Plants in the image library are organized by climate zones. Set your climate zone(s) to help you select the right plants for your area.
• Also included are hardscapes, water features, statuary, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and much, much more.
• View detailed plant information including color, mature width & height, soil requirements and a plant description.
• Search the image library by common or botanical name.
SHARE, EMAIL OR PRINT YOUR DESIGNS
• Email your designs to your friends and family, print them, or post on your favorite social media site such as Facebook or Twitter.
FIND A LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL
• Turn your design ideas into reality by finding a nearby landscape professional who will do the job for you. Or, find a local garden center if you are a do-it-yourselfer but want some help making sure your design works in your area.
• The app briefly uses your current location to find professional help near you. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We hope you find that PRO Landscape Home is a fast, fun and easy way to create landscape ideas for your home. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or ideas you have. If you are a landscape professional or serious gardener be sure to check out our PRO Landscape Contractor app.
- Fixed some issues with using the camera that could cause the app to crash.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great planning tool!
I love this app. The library is not extensive it's true, but they have a lot of the plants that are very common. $15 is not a lot for me. I have payed $50 for computer programs that were similar that had a larger library. It was so helpful to be able to visualize what it would all look like! I used my IPad and am able to see great detail. Just took a picture of my yard and started a project, add the plants and drag and drop them in the photos. Can outline an area to define grass or planting beds. So easy. The only drawback for me is it has a glitch and will randomly exit out of your project so anything unsaved will be lost. I just learned to save everything immediately after making any changes. It would be awesome if they added more plants to their library and made it usable for deck planning too.
Beware of $15 in app purchase.
The app seems easy enough, at first. You can upload a photo of your home or landscape, but then they want $15 to access a library of plant images, that are not very extensive. Then you have to guess how to scale them to your image because it give you no information on plant sizes or whether they are sun or shade plants. Every time you try to scale a plant or move it around, you end up dragging your background around instead.
Unless you know your plants, this is not a great app for the beginning gardner or home owner who just wants to lay out landscaping around their house. I have much better luck using Better Homes and Gardens website, personally.
Hard to use
The most frustrating this about this app is the shaping tool, it is an impractical design and is impossible to use. I can't do the rest of my yard because of how bad the grass looks. Not all lawns have 90 degree corners. Why isn't there an undo button? I have had to delete and restart the project constantly because the lack of an undo last move option, am I supposed to save it every time I add something? The app has also crashed a number of times the first day that I have had it. There is also an ad banner across the bottom of the screen even after you pay $15. Disappointing.
- Drafix Software, Inc.
- 52 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Drafix Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access To Image Library $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.