Create your dream landscape design starting with a picture of your house! Place high quality photographs of trees, shrubs, flowers and more to create a stunning landscape design. Once your design is created, share it on Facebook or other social media sites, and find local garden centers or landscape contractors who can help you turn your design into reality.
START WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE
• Create landscape designs starting with a photo of your house.
• Easily add photos of trees, shrubs, flowers, and more to create visual designs of your dream landscape.
• Resize any object so it is properly scaled to the background photo.
• An object toolbar makes it easy to access commonly used commands such as move to front, move to back, duplicate, and more.
• Easily create custom areas of grass, mulch and pavers.
• Add the before picture to show a “before & after” design.
• Save and re-open your designs if you need to make changes.
SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE LARGE IMAGE LIBRARY
• PRO Landscape Home comes with over 100 plants and landscape materials so you can have fun creating your own design ideas.
• Make a one-time purchase of a larger image library if you would like more variety with your designs.
• Plants in the image library are organized by climate zones. Set your climate zone(s) to help you select the right plants for your area.
• Also included are hardscapes, water features, statuary, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces and much, much more.
• View detailed plant information including color, mature width & height, soil requirements and a plant description.
• Search the image library by common or botanical name.
SHARE, EMAIL OR PRINT YOUR DESIGNS
• Email your designs to your friends and family, print them, or post on your favorite social media site such as Facebook or Twitter.
FIND A LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL
• Turn your design ideas into reality by finding a nearby landscape professional who will do the job for you. Or, find a local garden center if you are a do-it-yourselfer but want some help making sure your design works in your area.
• The app briefly uses your current location to find professional help near you. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We hope you find that PRO Landscape Home is a fast, fun and easy way to create landscape ideas for your home. Please email us at email@example.com with any feedback or ideas you have. If you are a landscape professional or serious gardener be sure to check out our PRO Landscape Contractor app.
Ads are removed if larger image library is purchased.
You are able to change the background image in the design view if running the purchased version.
Added ability to rotate objects.
Ads temporarily hidden when drawing patterns.
Increased resolution for photo and gallery imports.
Improved checking for initial size of imported object images.
Misc bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Beware of $15 in app purchase.
The app seems easy enough, at first. You can upload a photo of your home or landscape, but then they want $15 to access a library of plant images, that are not very extensive. Then you have to guess how to scale them to your image because it give you no information on plant sizes or whether they are sun or shade plants. Every time you try to scale a plant or move it around, you end up dragging your background around instead.
Unless you know your plants, this is not a great app for the beginning gardner or home owner who just wants to lay out landscaping around their house. I have much better luck using Better Homes and Gardens website, personally.
Not enough plants
Works fairly well and you can size plants. Would be nice if you could rotate them too. However, the reason I’m uninstalling is simply that even in the paid version there aren’t enough plants. It would be so easy to have a much larger selection and that would make this usable.
Tried this app to see if it would work to create landscape. I used example version to learn to operate and then upfrade with real plants i’ll be using but wow. Horrible images. Zoom in and out was horrible. To shape pavers where needed was a mess. Do not recommend app to anyone. Try free version to test before paying the upgrade so you can save your self money and frustration.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drafix Software, Inc.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Drafix Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access To Image Library $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.