Mirror from your iDevices to PHILIPS Smart TV is easier now than ever before with our application.
Stream to your PHILIPS TV from your iOS devices.
Please following these steps:
- Log in with your information
- Create a broadcast to your PHILIPS TV
- Go to your upcoming broadcast and stream
- Open youtube app on your PHILIPS TV
- Look up your livestream
- Update to support iOS 12
- This release contains general bug fixes found on previous version
- Performance improvements to keep this app running smoothly and better user experience
Ratings and Reviews
The usual app, airbeam doesn’t do Phillips on ios
I use airbeam mirror on my mac but for some reason they don't support philips on iOS. Forcing me to use this, which is cheaper though i have to us two different apps, annoying. This maker of thi software extorts 5 start reviews to unlock features and i haven’f.even used the app yet, so ignore all the 5 star reviews. They are meaningless.
I haven’t even used it yet and it already wants me to review it
The very first thing the app does when you start it the first time is to rate it. How can I rate it if I’ve never used it before? This is my only comment so far.
Asked for 5 stars to use
The apps when just opened for first time asked for 5 star review in order to unlock all features , haven’t tried app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.