On Sale. Original $29.99.
Don't forget to download "Super Vectorizer 2" which AUTO vector traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 30% OFF!
Pro Paint is a full-featured photo editor that is used for image editing, vector graphic, free-form transformation, cropping, alpha channel editing, drawing and more specialized tasks. It provides high quality image manipulation tools for original artwork creation.
- Full-Featured Image Editor:
• Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options: Blur, Distortion, Tilt-shift...
• Image Editing: Gradient Fills, Crop, Paint bucket, Smear...
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew and a free perspective transformation & Alignment Function.
• 4 kinds of Shape Tool: Rectangular, Ellipse, Spiral and Star Polygon graphic Tool.
• Multi-path selection and editing.
• Channel Editing: RGBalpha, Alpha channel editing
• Rendering: Support to display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
• Text Tool: Users can draw the text along the path and change the text setting including bolding, italics and kerning.
- Layers Style:
• Multi-Layers Management: Batch operation with multi-layers.
• Single Layer: Move, align, arrangement, integration, scaling, rotation, etc.
• Layer adjustments: exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen/blur, etc.
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, inner glow, outer glow, or strokes.
- Expressive and Intuitive Paint Program
• Intuitive Interface: Just pick up the brush and begin your creative journey.
• Unparalleled paint engine: Fast, Smooth and Precise.
• 100+ Stunning Brushes: Pencil, Watercolor brush, Airbrush, Charcoal and other effects. Easily customize and create your own new brushes.
• Vector Drawing.
• Texture Painting.
• Experience painting with plotting board with adjustable pressure sensitivity.
• Continuous auto-save - never lose artwork again.
- Better Compatibility:
• Open images using png, jpg, svg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw and many other popular formats.
• Export images as png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, svg, pdf, bmp and other formats.
• Save files as a project that can be edited later.
• Perfect compatible with the creation and editing of SVG vector graphic files.
- Designed for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, and Core Graphics.
• Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
• Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.
Get the most out of your design dexterity with a set of enhanced drawing tools whether you are creating icons, graphical design elements, and creating characters, storyboards, drawing manga and concept art, or working on illustrations for print and web.
Be the Professional, Get Pro Paint.
* Freebie: Those who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. . Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
* Removed some bugs.
* App stability improvement.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Purchased this program for one purpose - to paint/fill in solid colors on photographs of objects, sort of like using a photograph as a coloring book. For this the program works very well, seems fairly straight forward. The only problem I have had is learning how to use it - it really needs a step-by-step, easy to find, tutorial for guys like me who are not otherwise familiar with this type of app.
Definitely good at the sale price
I have Pixelmator and Adobe’s apps. I bought this because I downloaded the trial from the developer’s website, and when I saw it on the AppStore at the low. low price, I got it—mostly for the painting tools Some things about the interface and controls will take some getting used to, coming from other apps that have become my "go to" as I move away from the subscription model of the “Big A”. Something I noticed after my Mac AppStore purchase is that the AppStore version doesn’t have as many tools as the developer’s website version, and I hope the developer adds "red-eye removal", “dodge” and “burn” to the Tools palette; but for the price it’s definitely good-especially if you wanna paint or draw on your Mac with some pretty cool brushes, pens and pencils. It also includes some things not found in other non-big A apps. I’m still learning and figuring some things out but, it’s working quite well with my Wacom tablet and that’s a plus.
Waste of $5.00.
I hated this program so much! I guess you get what you pay for. It crashed on me so many times and the magnifier kept going crazy on me when I zoomed in or out.
I also tried their free photo editing app. Hated it as well. Go get GIMP for free.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry for the trouble. It will be highly appreciated if you could drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the crash report. Thank you for your feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.