Pinball Pro VR features a free to play 360 degree pinball game for your Google Cardboard or compatible virtual reality headset.
With realistic physics in a virtual reality world, this game offers the most immersive pinball arcade game play on the App Store.
How To Play
- To start, look at the pinball machine coin slot and tap the button on the VR headset.
- To activate the ball launcher, look at the plunger and hold the button on the VR headset to pull the plunger.
Release trigger to launch the pinball.
- Flippers are activated by tapping the button on the headset.
* Google Cardboard VR or compatible virtual reality headset required
* Headset must have the NFC button. Google Cardboard V2 headset recommended.
* Older style headsets with magnet button does NOT work.
* Bluetooth gamepad supported. Use gamepad button in place of headset trigger.
* To Play in Non-VR mode, activate the toggle button located on the back side of the bedroom wall.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been playing this game on and off for about a year or two now. I can see why some people don't like it, but I've always enjoyed it. It's one of those games where I can binge play it for a while and take a break for a good while. Once I come back it takes a few games to get into the grove, but it is always fun to play once again I'm a pretty patient person, so I've never had to buy coins to play. But people who like to level up fast, and play the bigger tables you kind of need to buy some. But if you just want to have some good fun with friends, or kill some time waiting somewhere there is nothing wrong with just playing the game bare minimum. After a certain point you can start challenging yourself on bigger tables but it's all the same so enjoy the game for what it is I would and have recommended it to friends and other people who enjoy playing pool, so l will do the same to you. Give it a try and make your own opinion of it.
Lot of fun
I've had ToM in my collection for over ten years. Thousands of plays on the table. I get just as "lost" and excited in the heat of gameplay on the ipad as i do on the real thing. The game behaves in the vr as i have come to expect it to in real life. No complaints at all about the ipad adaptation. Flipping with the thumbs takes a little getting used to, but i have absolutely no issues with the physics or the amount of ball"shininess". This is awesome!!! And i am hard to please.
Cool idea, but...
Must hit both flippers at the same time. Your VR goggles must have a button. I think it’s a really cool idea but if there was a way to control my iPhone X and also to have it formatted for my iPhone X that would be fantastic. The ability to not use one for Flipper at a time is beyond frustrating for any Pinball player.
Seeing that this is AR I would rather see a Pinball builder feature. Being able to design a pinball machine and then virtually play it would be much cooler than this in my opinion. Playing it would be better off just on the iPhone without the AR functionality. So design it in 3-D play it like a normal game on your phone.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniel Scarpelli
- 198.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Trioxin245 Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.