Pro Pinball, the world's most realistic pinball simulation is back, better than ever! Featuring the first of the ULTRA editions - Pro Pinball: Timeshock!
Download now and play free of charge!
You can upgrade at any time to either the Standard ad-free version with unlimited multi-player games, or the Deluxe version which also gives you full access to the Operator's Menu (and hundreds of settings) and the brand new Glass-Off Mode.
• The ultimate pinball physics engine!
• Beautiful photo realistic graphics at Retina resolutions
• Control the ambient light level - play in the dark with ultra dynamic lighting effects
• A top class soundtrack featuring dozens of exciting tracks
• Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations
• Operator's Menu lets you fully customise your games and experiment with the table (Deluxe version only)
• Glass-Off Mode lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around the table with your finger (Deluxe version only)
• Unified world-wide high score leaderboards
• More content packed in than many regular tables put together - Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine!
We'd love to know what you think, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE! - Pro Pinball is free to download and play, however, ad-free Standard and Deluxe versions can be purchased with real money.
Tweaks and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has potential but currently crippled
I purchased this for my Mac and iPhone. But for some reason on my iPhone it insists I watch a video first. When I click the link it says there’s no video and gets caught in a loop. So that’s a major bug.
But on my Mac it’s a beautiful recreation, one of the most realistic pinball simulations on the market. I’m hoping their three other tables get similar treatment. All were really fun.
Ah pro-pinball you guys use to be the legendary computer pinball game co. I remember way back in the day when I first played Timeshock. When my grandfather bought this pinball compilation called Pinball Madness 3 it had a lot of pinball games but one stood out from the rest, Timeshock. This pinball game blew my mind back then. Then when I saw it was coming back I was speechless. After playing your other pinball tables, (Mainly The Web and Big Race USA) I wanted to go back to Timeshock, but I had lost the disc it was on. Thank you Pro-Pinball for coming back! Now how does this port fair? It's incredible! The look, music, sound effects, and most importantly the physics it's all there. But the only gripe I have about this port is the feel, it doesn't feel right on an iPhone or a small device. Other then that this is a solid remake of a classic. Now could you also add the last remaining tables not as paid DLC but as a free update? Thank you for reading and thank you Pro-Pinball for bringing it back!
The other pro Pinnball tables
If you really love Pinnball then you know that this is the best Pinnball game available! The physics are outstanding! This is the closest you will get to playing a real Pinnball machine! I played it back in the day on my computer and they really nailed it! My only complaint is that they don’t bring the other tables back! If you haven’t tried this table on an iPad you are really missing out! I thought Pinnball arcade was the best until and they were until timeshock was released! Please bring the other pro Pinnball tables out! I will buy all of them!
- Barnstorm Games Limited
- 652.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2016 Barnstorm Games
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Version $2.99
- Deluxe Version $6.99
- Upgrade to Deluxe Version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.