Use out-of-the-box ready template workflows such as expense reports, purchase requests, IT requests, help desk requests, access requests, and leave requests, or build your own custom process apps with the open source ProcessMaker process designer. Run workflows seamlessly across mobile and desktop ProcessMaker apps.
1. Build – Download the desktop version or use the web version of ProcessMaker to create custom process maps, responsive HTML5 forms, and other workflow components. Connect your process to your systems via the REST API. Deploy your processes to the run-time workflow engine.
2. Run – Start processes and manage your task inbox from the mobile or desktop app. Fill out forms in both online and off-line mode. Use mobile controls such as finger signatures, Barcodes, photos, audio, video, and geo tags.
3. Report – In the desktop or web version you can build custom dashboards and reports for managers and employees to help them better manage their workload.
4. Optimize – Study performance metrics and use information learned to improve your processes on the desktop app.
Works with ProcessMaker 3.X
IMPORTANT: doesn't work with versions 2.X
Offline Mobile Controls: Multiple File Uploader
We are introducing support for the Multiple File Uploader dynaform control in offline mode. This will grant more flexibility for mobile devices which rely on WiFi to transmit data but must fill in forms away from connection.
Images uploaded in Offline mode are now preserved
Images uploaded in Offline mode are now preserved when the mobile device returns online.
Case data entered while offline is no longer lost when back online
Case data while entered in Offline mode is no longer lost when the user synchronizes cases prior to routing case data with the ProcessMaker server.
Uploading multiple files no longer displays error when any file extension is allowed.
When multiple files are uploaded while the Input Document feature is configured with .* in the Allowed file extensions setting, an error no longer displays.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gives errors all the time
its simple and has a good interface. but it constantly gives errors.
Send key not work
Hi the send key almost does not work 🤭
bad registration; never got to use the app
the app has a very bad registration process I never got to use the app. I wanted to try to the trial version, like it said in the email they sent me but never got past the login window because it kept saying that the registration info is bad combination. When I tried to login with my Google account it said that the email is associated with more than one user and I've never used it before.
- ProcessMaker Inc
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2000-2019 ProcessMaker Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.