ProcessNow is a merchant Point of Sale solution for businesses of every size, offering support for both in-store payments and mobile payments through a fully underwritten merchant account. The application allows for the processing and capture of cash, check and credit transactions along with tracking the sales of your inventory items effortlessly and seamlessly. Running a business is easy with ProcessNow Mobile.
+ Implements TLS 1.2
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine, needs a few updates
The app works fine with few glitches but after having used apps like this before from other companies, there a few things that would make it so much better...
1. Ability to store/encrypt credit card information so I don't have to enter it every time a client returns.
2. Pull email address for my phone contacts so I don't have to type the email address every time I send a receipt.
3. When filling out card information manually, have the cursor automatically jump to the next section so I don't have to type-tap-scroll over and over.
4. Do away with house number and don't require a signature. My clients sign an authorization to charge their card so the signature is unnecessary. Other processing apps don't require house number, why this one?
5. Skip the second screen after you add your "order". It's not necessary and requires an extra step. Go straight from building your order to transaction screen.
6. Allow user to type in expiration date. It's much less tedious than the drop down menu.
I have been using this app for several years, figuring things would get better. I have spoken to my service provider who talked to tech support several times, but has gotten nowhere. Since it seems like there never are going to be updates to the app, I decided to write a review.
The app has some significant problems that need updated:
1. Change the tip screen to be larger print. And allow it to rotate sideways for larger area to sign. Not a device problem-it's an app problem.
2. Fix the the tip. It takes to long to have to tap + continually. Make it so the customer can write in an amount and/or quickly select a percentage!
This has been a huge loss of money for me, between people getting tired of tapping on the +plus and those who just flat out don't see the tip area because it's so small and not important looking. It should have its own screen! Then they sign.
3. Get rid of the "review" screen it also slow the process down.
Not fully functional with newest iPhones
This app was not optimized for the iPhone X, XS, or XS Max. When more than 11 items are added to a transaction, the buttons at the top of the screen shift upwards and are not able to be pressed. It’s extremely frustrating as you have to re-enter the entire transaction from the start on an older device. This is a major problem because you can’t complete all transactions. I would not recommend this app for anyone, because it does not seem to be maintained well, as the oldest of these phones has been out for almost 3 years, but nothing in the design was updated to accommodate.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.