ProcessStats does a complete statistical analysis of your data. Just collect your data, place it in an Excel csv or ASCII file, and the App does the rest.
ProcessStats produces statistical reports and charts you can export, save and/or print.
FEATURES OF ProcessStats
• Computes All Descriptive Statistics
• Determines Normality
• Determines Process Capability
• Determines Process Performance
• Determines Process Stability
• Determines Process Predictability
• Displays Histogram
• Displays Specification Limits and Capability
• Displays Control Charts (Average, Range and Individuals)
• Determines if Control Charts are Under Statistical Control
• Predicts Percent of Product Out-of-Specification (PPM)
• Capability Indices: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Short Term Cp, Cpk
Export as BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF
It meets the requirements of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and the Statistical Process Control (SPC) of the AIAG/ISO/TS 16949.
Displays warnings when your data violates standard's requirements.
OPTIMZED FOR THE MAC
ProcessStats was designed from the ground up exclusively for the Mac OSX operating system, in the native (Objective-C) language, thereby taking full advantage of the superior speed of the Mac CPU processor. This software is extremely fast, and accurate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please feel free to send us questions and features you would like to see. Support at: https://www.mpcps.com/process_stats/Contact.php
If you like ProcessStats, please take a moment and give it a nice review and a high rating on the Mac App Store.
• Updated to run on macOS Mojave Version 10.14
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mario Perez-Wilson Inc
- 22 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Mario Perez-Wilson, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.