Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimized for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit color
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customizable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organize brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless color using ColorDrop
- 64-bit color for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact color matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favorite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
Procreate Pocket 3.0.7 gives you full compatibility support for the iPhone SE 2020, and a fix for palettes imported from Procreate 5.
There's also loads of goodies for you on our instagram channel. We're giving away artist-created coloring pages, skill-boosting live streams, and entries for the 2020 Art Prize open May 20!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Inspiration tends to strike when you least expect it—heck, some of our best ideas come to us in the shower—and Procreate is a dazzling way to snatch sparks of visual genius out of the ether and bring them to life. Behind the app’s slick drawing and painting tools are robust features that you’d expect from a full-fledged illustration package—it even has the ingenious ability to use your Apple Watch as a color palette picker. If a brilliant notion does strike in the shower, though, get out and dry off.
I’m not sure what to feel towards Procreate Pocket. I’ve recently purchased the app on my iPhone in hopes that I would be able to use the same wonderful drawing app I know and love without having to carry around a huge iPad Pro wherever and whenever I want to draw, but I’m struggling to find any situation where I’ve ever felt comfortable using the application on the iPhone. I feel like I’ve had too high of an expectation from the iPad app to really see where the pocket version can shine but I cannot say that it would ever be a viable alternative to the iPad version let alone be some form of replacement. It’s lack of features that the iPad has like the extra drawing guides, liquify and quick shape are some of the biggest features that I would have really liked to have seen on Pocket, but sadly aren’t included as of making this review. I really want this app to succeed, but right now it’s simply unusable since I’m so used to the iPad version. I would also HIGHLY recommend some sort of cloud syncing if that isn’t already a feature so I can work on my projects across devices. Seeing as this isn’t an option right now from what I’ve seen, this is a huge bummer because It takes away one of the big reasons I wanted to purchase it in the first place.
It’s a pretty good app overall but I do have a few questions...
I honestly love this app I love how free a user can be do to the amount of art supplies/options on here, it’s really helping me improve my art.
I’m also pretty new to the whole thing still, there is a lot to learn on this app. I have a few concerns though, first off when I got the app I was able to make a messy circle into a perfect one just by holding down, but now I can only make a straight line not any shapes. I researched about my problem and I read that all you have to do is turn on automatic lines under prefs, I looked but that wasn’t an option...
Also I accidentally deleted the app a few weeks ago but when I downloaded it again all my art was gone I was devastated. Is there a way to get my art back If not whatever I can make more art but still? ^ - ^
(I recommend that there is a sign in for your pocket procreate app :if it isn’t one already: so that your progress will be saved even if you delete this app from your device, I feel it would prove to be most beneficial for users)
So ya if anyone could help me out a bit with my listed set backs or maybe give me a few tips on how to improve my knowledge about this app I would highly appreciate it and thank you.❤️
Developer Response ,
Hi pastel_pancake - This sounds very strange, as you should not have these problems with QuickShape. We would like to look further into this matter for you, so if you have some time, be sure to reach out to email@example.com with further information about this. We're very sorry to hear that you've lost your artworks. Like many iOS applications, all of Procreate Pocket's data is stored within the app on your iPhone. When you uninstall an app, iOS warns you that this will also delete the application’s data. This is why we always recommend that users make regular full iTunes or Finder backups of their iPhones, as well as exporting important artworks as .procreate files to a computer or cloud service. Have you checked if you have any available backups that you could try and restore?
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 289.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Savage Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.