Feeling Unwell? Get Better!
If you’re not feeling well, or you’re worried about the health of a friend or relative, this is the app for you.
1. Find your illness
2. Read the guidance on how to manage and treat your illness 3. Get better
Prodigy is a medical app offering advice and guidance on 98% of reasons why you need to visit your doctor - and you can trust the guidance you are given. Prodigy is the fastest way to find the best advice on how to get better – saving time, saving lives.
Why is Prodigy Patient the best medical app in the world?
In the UK, to ensure that medical advice is high quality and consistent, guidance is provided to all doctors on how to diagnose and treat the most common illnesses (over 350 different conditions). This guidance, commissioned by the UK’s National Institute of Health and Care Excellence ("NICE"), is written by us and is called Clinical Knowledge Summaries (“CKS”). Prodigy is the same guidance, but instead of being written for doctors, it is written for patients. No other medical apps in the world are developed using processes accredited by NICE.
Prodigy is unlike other heath apps because it actually tells you what to do to get better. The medication, the dosage, and what medication to avoid; it’s all included in Prodigy. We are clear and to the point.
What’s the catch?
There’s no catch.
• Privacy. We don’t monitor you or give your personal data to others. Indeed, we don’t even have your personal data ourselves because there is no need to register and no need to provide your email address.
• Free. The app is free to use.
• No adverts. There are no adverts. We are not promoting any drugs.
• No sponsorship. We have no commercial ties with any drug companies. We are fiercely independent.
Prodigy Patient is made freely available by its sister company Clarity Informatics. Clarity provides a range of health technology services all over the world.
We believe Prodigy Patient could save lives. We make it available to you because we think it is the right thing to do.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed connectivity problems when a user has an intermittent or poor connection.
- App start up should now be quicker and more reliable.
The developer, Clarity Informatics, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Clarity Informatics Ltd
- 12.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Prodigy Patient Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.