Productive is a free and easy-to-use tool that helps you build a routine of positive, life changing habits. Set personal goals, track your progress, and motivate yourself to new heights!
Productive can help you with planning your schedule to create healthy new habits. Setting smart reminders for throughout your day and analyzing your daily, weekly and monthly progress are just a few of the ways Productive keeps you on track. Productive may even help adults manage their ADHD by helping them concentrate on a daily routine.
Productive received a Webby Award for Best Mobile Site & App and has been featured by Apple on iTunes in China, USA, Canada, Brazil, Great Britain, Taiwan and beyond!
What features are available for Productive users?
- The clear and beautiful interface. It is intuitive and easy to use and will help you stay focused and determined to build new habits and reach new goals.
- Habit management. Create, complete, stop or pause your habits whenever it is convenient for you.
- Customization. The app is fully customizable - you can name your habit, choose a unique icon and it’s color.
- Statistics. Track your habits and analyze progress - build motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
- Notifications. Smart reminders give a summary of what's scheduled for each part of the day.
- Handy widget. It will help to make habits management even easier.
- Siri Shortcuts.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Unlimited number of habits
- Improved reminders for individual habits
- Location based reminders
- Motivating stats for each habit
- Habit trends with week by week data
- Light mode
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 3-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
California Privacy Notice: https://apalon.com/privacy_policy.html#h
In this version we’ve worked on some bug fixes and performance improvements to help you be even more productive!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you’re anything like us, you need to drink more water, hit the gym, get a good night’s sleep, and read more. Everyone wants to be their best self, but how are you supposed to keep track of all that stuff? We’ll give you a hint—you’re looking at it. Smart reminders, motivational stats, and an easy-to-navigate interface make this app incredibly useful—and the awesome Apple Watch implementation doesn’t hurt either.
This app has helped me, far more than any other on the App Store, to take control of my life. It has been especially useful in creating a healthy lifestyle, and to conquer depressive habits I had never been able to.
The accountability the app brings is one that is lacking in pressure. If you end up not being able to complete a habit, you don’t get negative feedback. Most habit forming apps on the App Store have negative feedback when you are unable to meet your goals, which can become quickly frustrating and cause more self-criticism. Other apps on the market will send an obnoxious amount of reminders, that eventually become easy to ignore. Rather the app uses as many, or as little, reminders as you want. You can choose which days of the week and what time of day the habits need completed by. With the Premium feature, you are able to create as many habits as you want and gain access to more fun settings. For me, the amount I paid for the yearly subscription was worth it for the changes I have seen in my life.
The only problems I have found is in the weekly section. You don’t get the option of choosing the day of the week for habits in the weekly tab. I have a plant I water every two weeks, always on Saturday’s, but there is currently no way to specify this option. Because I can find no other problems, and because of the personal help this app has provided, I am giving it 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your honest review! We're happy to know that you find our app so useful! Regarding the weekly section issue - when creating a habit, you can choose Daily section and select necessary day of the week. Unfortunately, this can work only if you want a habit to be repeated on the same day every week. Hope it helps and thank you for using our app.
I'm 16 and I got this app to keep track of chores and other daily habits I often forget. It's exactly what I needed. I'm not trying to schedule my day down to the minute or even the hour. And I needed an app flexible enough that as long as I complete my habit that day, it doesn't break my streak, but still keeping certain habits to certain times of day.
I like that you can schedule an individual habit for multiple times a day instead of having to create the same habit 3 times, each time scheduling a different time. I also enjoy how customizable it is, how you can choose the icon, color and order of the habits. My favorite thing about the app is the general scheduling. There are 3 times to schedule a habit to; morning, afternoon and evening. And you can choose between which times each of these apply. Even if I miss a habit during its schedules time, it isn't counted as missed until the day is over, which keeps my motivation for the streaks up. It's the perfect level of simplicity for me.
My only complaint is that I have to pay a subscription for more habits! I don't really care about whatever else comes with premium. I love this app and it's exactly what I need but I can't pay a subscription. If it was a one-time fee for premium forever then I could do that. Even if it was $20 as long as it was just once. Otherwise, this app is just about perfect for me.
Developer Response ,
It's a pleasure for us to know that the app meets your expectations! We highly appreciate your constructive comments - they help us make our products better for you.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 382.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 - 2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Productive Premium 1 Year $29.99
- Upgrade Productive $3.99
- Productive Premium 1 Year $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.