Productivity Challenge Timer aims to help you be more productive, more focused, waste less time and so on, you already know all that stuff.
What this app is really about is challenging you to work harder and tracking your work habits. You'll earn/lose ranks depending on your performance, earn achievements and track your productivity over time, so you'll know how long you worked on what and during which days of the week and hours of the day you're at your most productive.
Now here's a few things you should know before downloading:
- This is not an organizer. If you can't keep track of what you're supposed to be doing, this is not the app for you. The app includes tracking of projects so you know how much time you spent working on each of your clients/books/websites/whatever - like a time sheet, but it's not meant to be an organizer or a to-do list.
- This app will not let you pause work sessions or finish them early, so if you have a tiny baby-sized bladder and you need to pause every few minutes, this is not the app for you. The shortest work session you can set is 10 minutes and you're not supposed to be interrupted. Besides, I use this app too, and I'd be the first to abuse that pause feature to go look up useless nonsense instead of getting work done.
- The purpose of this app is not to promote a healthy work-life balance, but to get you to work harder. Because of this, it does not recognize weekends or holidays or parenting or any other excuse people come up with to take time off, and it will demote you if you start slipping. Please don't expect the app to validate your personal goals, its sole purpose is to make you work harder, even when you shouldn't.
That's it, thanks for reading and I hope you find this app as useful as I do.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Gorgeous and up to the point
I’ve been using it for >7 years. It’s seriously useful. It will stop you from opening a news page before it’s time for a break. You will actually get work done. It’s good to stand up and walk around once every half an hour in order to stay focused for longer. It’s also good for eyes, especially for me.
Now for this app specifically: all functions are very useful, the humor is good, it’s fast, and doesn’t want to know anything about me (unlike many other apps that like to sync with everything possible). There were problems with the loud sound and with high battery usage if you keep the screen on, but now both of these are fixed.
Great for tracking project time
Not only does this app allow you to use the pomodoro technique to get started on a task, it also allows you to log time to a particular task. You are able to track exactly how long you spent working on a project if you are diligent at starting the timer when you work. Other features include tracking your time spent working on projects over a given period of time. You are able to see stats regarding productivity, habits, efficiency, among other factors over any given period of time. I highly recommend this app for folks who are serious about their work and have been personally using the app for over 7 yrs!
Keep productive and track project time!
I love this app. I have been using the App about 3 weeks. So far it has helped through prompting to keep me moving on to the next part of a project, next project, next action or just get back to productive work. I work on multiple projects. I paid to be able to set up unlimited Projects. I also set appropriate blocks of time for uninterrupted work plus the work intervals for breaks. I can go back to any month, week, day and check the time spent on all projects. WOULD LOVE to be able to add pithy notes to work intervals for later review.. realize this might be a pain for the developer and therefor disregarded with the empty vodka bottles.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vladimir Jovanovic
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ensit Media
- In-App Purchases
- Pro mode $8.99