One in four people are affected with symptoms of mental illness at some point in their lifetime.
Profiles of Hope are their stories. Hear from Apl.de.ap, Mariel Hemingway, Rick Springfield, Michelle Enfield, Paris Barclay, Suzanne Whang and more.
These are stories of isolation, stigmatization and discrimination. Stories about how they found comfort and care by reaching out to a community that could offer compassion and support.
We hope you find courage and compassion in the Profiles of Hope stories.
Ratings and Reviews
We need to destigmatize mental illness
Excellent mental health resources
This is a great help for me--lots of info.
- Ripe Media, Inc.
- 32.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Profiles of Hope
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.