ProgressBox is a task tracking app for individuals and teams.
Check out our Mac app as well! progressbox.com/mac
• Unlimited Collaboration - work with as many other people as you like on your tasks.
• No Monthly Fees - unlock all the app features with a one-time, in-app purchase.
• Intuitive Structure - organize your tasks my workspace, project, section, task, and subtask for deep control over how you work.
• Smart Workflows - track tasks in different buckets: in progress, backlog, and complete.
• Useful Task Options - assign tasks, set due dates, estimate completion.
• Custom Fields - create text, on/off switches, and lists for your own custom info on tasks.
• Notifications - customize the push notifications you receive on your devices on a per-workspace basis, and sync their "read" and "deleted" statuses across your devices.
• iCloud - all your data is stored on Apple's iCloud servers so it syncs across your Mac and iOS devices.
• Elegant UI - we've sweat the details in the interface to (hopefully) make the app a joy to use and pleasant to look at.
Learn more and get help at progressbox.com
• Fixed a bug where projects couldn't be reordered.
• Fixed a bug where photos of assignees were cut off.
• Modernized the code a bit (i.e. Swift 5 updates).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is basically unusable with iOS 13 and hasn’t seen an update in 7 months. I really regret spending so much money on it.
- Labrum Co. LC
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Labrum Co. LC
- In-App Purchases
- ProgressBox Unlimited $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.