Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App*:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
*Availability of some features may vary by state and policy type
• We've made performance improvements and fixed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changing star Rate
It seems that it takes a few hours for the app to recognize the policies and passwords. After working off and on looking for returned emails I was successful in registering both policies in the app along with it recognizing my password without having to change it. Still only four stars because of the difficulty in setting everything up.
Hopefully I will be able to change this review later. I just purchased two policies with Progressive. One for my RV and the other my auto. I was allowed one policy only and the app will not recognize the password that Apple gave. The app sends me to a web site that indicates an email will be sent but no email sent. I think the problem is multiple policies. If that is the case it needs to be updated immediately to accept multiple policies with Progressive if they want to be a player in this highly competitive insurance industry. Online customer service is important. Maybe you can reply to the app.
I’m not sure what more one could ask for! The app affords me the access I need to look into my policies; the UI is straightforward, with Auto and Marine separates into two separate tabs (and I’d guess other forms would also be handled as such— like Home, etc.). Electronic ID cards (as well as printer-friendly ones) are accessible with merely a thumbprint unlock and one click. Everything is literally right there and easy to navigate.
• the one difficulty I’ve experienced has been in cases where I needed to change my policy (e.g., sold a vehicle and needed to remove coverage while also considering a slight change in coverage/deductible as well). In that case, as well as the last time I purchased a new vehicle, I was not able to follow through with the necessary processes 100% to completion via the app alone. Ultimately, logging in via web browser and eventually speaking with someone over the phone was a necessity. Granted, there are many loopholes for fraud when dealing with the aforementioned changes in policy, so I’m understanding on that.
Thus far, now four years with Progressive, they’ve turned out to be rather impressive overall!
85% of my favorite things
The app is amazing. Always works when I want it to. Shows me both of cards when my policy is close to renewing. Anything that I can’t do on the app it will link me to the website and keeps me logged in so I can get things done. They have all of my documents stored in one single place online so if I miss a mailing or delete an email I can still check it out. I gave it 5 stars and said its 85% is because I wish you could pull up the dec page and voi on the app and save it like the ID card. I love that I can see the status of my payments online and that I get a reminder a few days before it pulls the payment. Originally I could sign my docs online. I would like to be able to sign all docs online. Like when I make changes in the middle of the policy period. And for the auto they don’t let you lower you comp/coll online. It would be great if I could do it myself instead of having to call in. Otherwise it’s great.
- Progressive Insurance
- 168.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.