Turn your iPad into a wireless drawing tablet for PC → Try Project Blue for free today!
Project Blue requires both an iPad app and a Windows companion app. Visit astropad.com/projectblue to learn more and get started.
MIRROR YOUR WINDOWS DESKTOP ON YOUR IPAD
· Streamline your workflow across PC and iPad
· Works with any graphics software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, and ZBrush
· Low-latency performance at 16ms
· Crystal-clear image quality: True to your source material with color-corrected output and retina resolution
APPLE PENCIL & TOUCH SUPPORT
· Interact directly with your favorite Windows apps
· Optimized for the precision of Apple Pencil
· Use touch gestures to access tools and shortcuts
CONNECT OVER WIFI OR USB
· Untether your workflow! Project Blue works wirelessly over your existing wifi network
· Or connect over USB when wifi isn’t available
1. Windows: Windows 10 64-bit, build 1809 or later
2. iOS: iPad must be running iOS 9.1 (or later)
Learn more → www.astropad.com/projectblue
Need help? email@example.com
- Performance improvements
- Stability enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
So far very impressive
I will definitely buy it if it will be one time purchase in the future.
Some suggestions I had:
1. Allow people to disable the red tracking lines, or change it’s color and opacity.
2. Since most computers are 16:9 and iPads are 4:3, there are plenty of room for short cuts in the upper and lower blank space.
3. Sometimes I want to zoom in and zoom out using the touch screen, maybe it can be solve with shortcuts keys, or assign certain area of the program to be touchable with finger? Idk, it will be very convenient if there is any solution to this problem.
Some problems I had:
I was trying out the suggest settings, but what it did is disconnect me from my iPad. I unplugged and pluggged-in the cable but it did not reset, so I had to restart the program on the computer.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for trying Project Blue and for your feedback!
You can disable or change the color of the red line by tapping the red ring button > Pencil & Stroke and changing Line Preview Color and/or Stroke Preview Length. You should be able to zoom in and out in most (if not all) programs by holding and moving two fingers further (zoom in) or closer (zoom out) together, though we are still improving the Move & Zoom features!
If you have any other feedback, please feel free to let us know or reach out to us: https://help.astropad.com/contact
I am glad it comes to Windows but
I used Astropad on my MBP for drawing. Since the pandemic forced me to have online class, I’ve been hopping to have Astropad on the Windows because the school required to use a Windows system computer. My need for Astropad on Windows is mainly for writing on the slides. I am so glad it came in time, and I tested it and mostly it went great. However, I did found a glitch or something. When connected, after few minutes, my wireless mouse would lose connection with the computer, and I couldn’t click some buttons (such as play button of a video or audio) on the computer by touching the iPad, I would have to use the trackpad which is a further reach from my teaching station. I don’t know if that’s a wifi connection problem with the computer or with the app. But this only happens when Astropad is connected.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for trying Project Blue! Can you email us your Project Blue performance report (right click Project Blue in your Windows task bar > Diagnostics > Generate performance report) along with a brief description of the mouse issue you're experiencing so we can further investigate?
Works Great! Even Over WiFi
I expected to need a wired connection for this to work well, but it’s performing just fine over WiFi. Setup was extremely easy. I will buy this upon release if it is a one time purchase at a reasonable price.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for trying Project Blue and for the feedback! Glad to hear it works well wirelessly! 😊
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Astro HQ LLC
- 76.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Astropad 2021, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.