Super Car racing with one touch! Feel the sound of the engine.
Feel the thrill of racing in PROJECT CARS GO with ONE-TOUCH racing gameplay optimized for mobile.
Compete around the world on the most famous race and drag tracks and compete for glory at the finish line!
COMPETE AGAINST THE BEST WITH THE NEW COMBO COUNTER
- Earn bragging rights and rewards by building up your combo counter and being on top of the leaderboards.
- Compete in tournaments with other users utilizing the driver point system.
BURN UP THE DRAG STRIP AND CONQUER GLOBAL RACE TRACKS
- Drive through the blind turns of Brands Hatch, the long straights and challenging chicanes of Autodromo Nazionale Monza, and the stomach-churning corkscrew of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Compete in drag races around famous landmarks around the world and take on the streets of Las Vegas, Long Beach, Singapore, and more.
COLLECT THE WORLD'S MOST DESIRABLE ELITE-BRAND CARS
- Complete your ultimate car collection with all your favorite race cars and brands: from historic racing pedigrees to futuristic concept models, they’re yours to collect and own.
- Test your skills in different vehicle classes: GT3, Open-Wheel, Prototype, Road, Vintage, and more!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAR AND MAKE IT YOURS
- Personalize your vehicles with various paints, patterns and liveries.
- Get creative and fun with our "Mix Paint" to apply unique paint colors to your favorite cars.
- Tune your vehicle to perfection to give yourself an edge on the competition through parts and mods upgrades.
- Switch between General Tuning and Category Tuning for optimal performance.
RACE TO THE TOP IN ALL GAMES MODE
- Race iconic circuits in different modes like World Tour, Daily & Manufacturer Invitationals, and more.
- Explore real drag and tracks in World Tour and conquer all races, test your own limits in Time Trials, and go up against top challengers in invitational events
- Supported Devices: iPhone 7 and ABOVE.
- Supported Languages: English (UK/US), 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 繁體中文, Deutsch, français, español, русский, italiano, português
- Low-ram devices (less than 3GB) will not be able to download the game.
Visit our Social Media Pages for more news and information:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectCARSGO/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/projectcarsgo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProjectCARSGO
- GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
- GAMEVIL Customer Support: https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA: HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
PHOTOS: HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
Optional Permissions will not affect your gameplay experience other than the related services stated above.
▶ Gameplay Improvements:
- A new UI has been added to show the information about “Gears” for each car.
- “Claim All” Button has been added to missions and achievements UI.
- New animations for combos added
▶ New Cars Added
▶ Game Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the "News" button in the garage was unresponsive
- Fixed an issue with packages in the shop would appear in white (iOS)
- Adjusted the track time threshold for specific tracks that were causing issues in the World Tour
Ratings and Reviews
Wow this game is amazing to play i thought project car was for pc and Xbox only not mobile phones, I just downloaded it and give it a try and to be honest with you, I feel like I could play this on my way to school. The graphics are, the sounds are good ever single detail is good, this the best game ever you guys nail it. Great work the is why I give it. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review. There could be a smaller change in to it, the camera wish it was in 1 person view, so the you could see behind you and the side of you when racing.
Really want to like, but so far it’s kinda boring and easy
So first off I love project cars in general. I play all the games, and I thoroughly enjoy them. So far since release, I have been playing, I’ve enjoyed it, but it gets boring really quick. I can’t seem to find how to improve difficulty as I’m winning every race by a mile. I also don’t feel like I have control of the car, even during braking zones, the car will be accelerating, or during acceleration the car will be braking without my input. I feel as if I don’t have much control on the track, I feel like it’s very automated. I am completely okay with the controls, as long as they feel more responsive, and not preplanned. Maybe also have an option where you can turn off the different zones. By having the zones it makes it extremely easy, and when you feel as if you don’t have control of the car, it almost feels automated, which leads you to winning by a mile, and also getting quite forward. I really like the concept of the game, and the graphics look phenomenal, I hope that we can build on this and make an improvement! I’m not sure if gets gets more difficult with time, however, I’ve been playing for a little bit, and I really don’t even wanna continue playing just because I’m bored. Hopefully there’s an option to do this in the future.
Project Cars Go or Project Trains Go?
First off, I really admire the realistic graphics and cinematic gameplay, not to mention, the amazing car sfx which mimic the intricate engine vibes quite well. A huge problem I have right now is that I’m literally smoking all the other AI racers and what’s even more unnecessary is that I’m winning simply by going “TAP shift gears…TAP slow down…TAP slow down again…TAP shift once more….TAP slow down one more time…FINISH.” There’s no excitement in terms of steering! Sorry to bash the game, but does anyone else note that too, your car doesn’t even change sides on the track? It sits square in the center for every turn, every jerk, and every veer: almost as of it’s following an obvious encoded path. The AI don’t even steer or lane-change that much either: there’s no cutoff, overpass action, almost as if it’s “RailRoad Racing” . That being said, Project Cars Go is off to a great start, rework the racing system and add more character to the player and AI cars, please, this game feels like we’re racing railroad cars and not sports cars.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- McLaren 650S GT3 Pack $8.99
- Madbucks Pack $9.99
- Gold Madbucks $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.