Super Car racing with one touch! Feel the sound of the engine.
Feel the thrill of racing in PROJECT CARS GO with ONE-TOUCH racing gameplay optimized for mobile.
Compete around the world on the most famous race and drag tracks and compete for glory at the finish line!
BURN UP THE DRAG STRIP AND CONQUER GLOBAL RACE TRACKS
- Drive through the blind turns of Brands Hatch, the long straights and challenging chicanes of Autodromo Nazionale Monza, and the stomach-churning corkscrew of WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca.
- Compete in drag races around famous landmarks around the world and take on the streets of Las Vegas, Long Beach, Singapore, and more.
COLLECT THE WORLD'S MOST DESIRABLE ELITE-BRAND CARS
- Complete your ultimate car collection with all your favorite race cars and brands: from historic racing pedigrees to futuristic concept models, they’re yours to collect and own.
- Test your skills in different vehicle classes: GT3, Open-Wheel, Prototype, Road, Vintage, and more!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAR AND MAKE IT YOURS
- Personalize your vehicles with various paints, patterns and liveries.
- Get creative and fun with our "Mix Paint" to apply unique paint colors to your favorite cars.
- Tune your vehicle to perfection to give yourself an edge on the competition through parts and mods upgrades.
- Switch between General Tuning and Category Tuning for optimal performance.
RACE TO THE TOP IN ALL GAMES MODE
- Race iconic circuits in different modes like World Tour, Daily & Manufacturer Invitationals, and more.
- Explore real drag and tracks in World Tour and conquer all races, test your own limits in Time Trials, and go up against top challengers in invitational events
- Supported Devices: iPhone 7 and ABOVE.
- Supported Languages: English (UK/US), 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 繁體中文, Deutsch, français, español, русский, italiano
- Low-ram devices (less than 3GB) will not be able to download the game.
Visit our Social Media Pages for more news and information:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectCARSGO/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/projectcarsgo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProjectCARSGO
- GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
- GAMEVIL Customer Support: https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
Access authorization notice for gameplay
CAMERA: HIVE requires access to your camera to take profile images.
PHOTOS: HIVE requires access to your photos to change profile images or save/load the game screen.
Optional Permissions will not affect your gameplay experience other than the related services stated above.
Project CARS GO Official Version
Ratings and Reviews
A bit unrealistic, still pretty good
The game is doing quite well for its initial release. I enjoy mixing different paint colors and applying them to my cars. I did expect a little more as far as category tuning goes. I thought it would be things such as adjusting the suspension or playing around with the ECU, not just more upgrades for your car. The handling is a bit off, I feel like the cars could be faster around the turns, as well as taking better racing lines. It feels almost as if I were driving a train on a fixed track. Other than that, I think the customizable paint and patterns are cool, the upgrades are affordable, and the fact that you can get a free car after each season makes the game a whole lot less stressful! There’s a little room for improvement, but this game is doing well right out of the gate!
Really want to like, but so far it’s kinda boring and easy
So first off I love project cars in general. I play all the games, and I thoroughly enjoy them. So far since release, I have been playing, I’ve enjoyed it, but it gets boring really quick. I can’t seem to find how to improve difficulty as I’m winning every race by a mile. I also don’t feel like I have control of the car, even during braking zones, the car will be accelerating, or during acceleration the car will be braking without my input. I feel as if I don’t have much control on the track, I feel like it’s very automated. I am completely okay with the controls, as long as they feel more responsive, and not preplanned. Maybe also have an option where you can turn off the different zones. By having the zones it makes it extremely easy, and when you feel as if you don’t have control of the car, it almost feels automated, which leads you to winning by a mile, and also getting quite forward. I really like the concept of the game, and the graphics look phenomenal, I hope that we can build on this and make an improvement! I’m not sure if gets gets more difficult with time, however, I’ve been playing for a little bit, and I really don’t even wanna continue playing just because I’m bored. Hopefully there’s an option to do this in the future.
It could be better, but could definitely be a lot worse.
At first I thought this game was going to be terrible like Forza Street was, but it’s actually decent. Most cars available for in-game cash is a very good sign, but there are still some that can only be gotten from crates. The events are nice and short with a simple play style. There are some cases where the cars turn in awkward ways but it isn’t a major issue.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GAMEVIL Inc.
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © GAMEVIL Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Madbucks Pack $9.99
- McLaren 650S GT3 Pack $8.99
- 24 Diamonds $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.