Reliable recipes. Obsessively-detailed videos. Math-eliminating technology. For free. That's right. Freeeeeeee.
Oh, and Project Foodie is being called "the cookbook of the future" by Food & Wine, and "One of the best apps of 2018" by iPhone Life!!
APP AT A GLANCE
You'll learn to chop, broil and bake through real-time, chef-guided videos.
After years of research and development, Project Foodie is our attempt to create the cookbook of the future - combining the best elements of all the cooking shows, books, apps, how-to videos, classes and programs (eliminating the crappy features) and adding a bunch of our own that were sorely missing.
Our app is powered by fun and easy real-time videos starring hilarious and brilliant celebrity chef, Daniel Holzman, that users cook along to from start to finish.
It’s an all in one seamless video tutorial that guides your selection of ingredients and tools, shows you how to prep, cook, plate and serve, and even shares tidbits about the cultural history of each meal. Its like watching your favorite cooking show while making an amazing meal.
* Discover amazingly delicious, quick and easy recipes (including vegan, vegetarian & gluten-free)
* Every recipe is demonstrated in a real-time video ranging from 5 minutes to 50 minutes, hosted by brilliant and hilarious celebrity chef, Daniel Holzman
*“Short Cuts” section with quick tips, tricks and how-to videos for your binging pleasure
* Customize your video to display custom ingredient amounts
* Recipe calculator so you don’t have to do any math (!)
* Grocery lists with buying and delivery functions
* Chef recommended ingredient substitutions and tools
* Cooking tips and tricks to elevate your meals to restaurant quality every time
* Smart cooking timers so nothing gets burnt or mushy
* Instagram connectivity and reminders to easily share your cooking stories with friends and family
* Fun, entertaining videos produced by EMMY-Award Winner Eli Holzman, Creator of UNDERCOVER BOSS
AS SEEN ON:
* Food & Wine
* Rachael Ray Show
* New York Post
* Women’s Health
* E! News
* The Hollywood Reporter
* Cheddar TV
* OK Magazine
* US Weekly
* And lots more!
Project Foodie is free, but offers a Pay-As-You-Wish donation option. In addition to one-time payments, you can select to send monthly payments as follows:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Monthly payment subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the price you manually select
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Bug fixes! Your kitchen won't know what hit it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether you’re a cook of the former or the latter type, you’ll likely improve your culinary chops immensely with Project Foodie, a smart, focused, and easy-to-use app where real chefs walk you through a recipe from start to finish, with plenty of overhead video so you won’t miss seeing just exactly how the pro slices, stirs, or sautés. Project Foodie also does something that cookbooks can’t: it automatically scales a recipe’s needed ingredients depending on how many people you’re cooking for.
seems good, some improvements needed
recently got the app, loving it so far! a great selection of recipes, a gorgeous layout and design, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that it’s free, thank you for that!!! i do have a few improvements/requests: PLEASE add more dessert recipes (i love baking desserts and i would definitely be making many desserts you put on there); please make a spot for reviews/ratings, or, if there is one already, please make it more visible; please add in the nutrition information for your recipes, especially if you’re going to say that they’re low-carb/low-fat/high-protein, they should rly have them; finally, please give the option of switching to metric as well, it would be really helpful. i will definitely be continuing to use your app and recommending it, it’s rly great, thanks!
Amended review: So I had a small issue with the app regarding crashing and not being able to link my fb account, which I mentioned in my original review (below). I very quickly got a response from the development t team alerting me that the issues I was having have been addressed, and I am now having a very smooth and enjoyable experience with the app! Kudos to the development team, they seem to genuinely care about providing the best possible experience with the app. That being said, if you’re a fan of food or cooking, this is a wonderful tool. The instructions, given step-by-step and in real time, are easy to follow and understand. Definitely worth the download. Rating upgraded to five stars.
So I’m really enjoying this app, and the videos are educational and entertaining. But the app keeps crashing and giving me error codes! I’ve also tried creating a new account using the Facebook and email options, and again with the error codes! Please fix this as this app could be of great use to a lot of people
Developer Response ,
Hey Holyfool521! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and video content. We've been receiving so much user love lately, that the app began crashing. We've got it all taken care of now, as well as solving the creating new account issues. Thanks for your feedback and support.
We'd love to send you some Foodie Swag! Please email me at support@theIPcorp.com, so we can arrange sending you a gift for your troubles.
- Jay S at Project Foodie
Contact Info: support@theIPcorp.com
- IPC Mobile LLC
- 75.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © The Intellectual Property Corporation, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Become a Member & Reap Rewards $2.99
- $1 Monthly Contribution $0.99
- $3 Monthly Contribution $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.