updated for latest hardware
Project Gantt 2013 is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Gantt 2013 allows you manage multiple projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in portrait and landscape view in days, weeks or months scale.
- managing multiple projects
- viewing your tasks as a list or Gantt Chart
- viewing multiple projects on Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- creating and managing resources in tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks
- copying projects
- define their own calendars for projects
updates for latest os and hardware.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple good features
Very good graphical summaries. Good for proposal writing.
Please include milestones and the percentage involvement as resources are not usually involved for the full 8 hours each day.
truly useful project management app
Does everything but create the final report for you itself, just download the graphs and info, and you are almost there. The critical path analysis works too, and includes resources.
Why did I waste my money. Save yours, pick another app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JOhn Lyons
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014, John Lyons
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.